over a Cup of Coffee (deCaf?!)

Coffee is my guilty guilty pleasure. I don't do many snacky sugary foods, rarely have soda, but I don't try to be healthy with my coffee. Sugar and flavored creamer!! I'm lactose intolerant so no ice cream (that sounds awesome) or half and half in my coffee. Don't you dare give me decaf though, it would make me cry. I worked for a long time at Mobil and got free coffee. I used to drink a ridiculous amount of it, like half a gallon a day!!! I'm not even exaggerating. I've cut way back though. Have a mug in the am and another when I get home from work. In fact I just finished my evening coffee so now I can get up and make dinner :giggle:

There's no life before Coffee!....We call it Java here....

Well said...:D but given my anxiety and history with tremers which runs in my family, I use half regular and half decaf and drink normal sized cups, not more than two each morning. I don't buy out and don't do the "Big Gulps."

Laura

Yes, I'm willing to put half 'n' half in the cup but I'm really trying not to gain weight.

Weight gain is so easy (pre-ordained) at this time of year.

Coffee drinks turn into little desserts. I'm at risk of turning into a big marshmallow :shock: !

Well, if the issue is weight, drink regular coffee and FF half and half with Splenda. I can tell you that you don't gain weight from low fat coffee. I do a 10 ounce cup every morning with one slice whole wheat bread and Smart Balance butter, I live like a king.

I used to want a Keurig, but thought my multiple cups a day habit would be too expensive. I just got a french press for an early Christmas gift and it only makes a few cups, but I've discovered that is enough most days.

You can use regular coffee in your Keurig. It comes with a little container, you just put your regular coffee in that and hit the button. I think most of the coffee that goes with the Keurig is a bit too strong, so does my hubby. So we set it for a small cup of coffee and run the same little container twice. My mom suggested that and it works great. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do enjoy a hot cup of tea on a cold day.

*****I love my Keurig******

Dear Friend My name is Oleg, I live in Ukraine!

My friends and I need a hearing aid ..

Please, who is able to donate to a hearing aid - will be very grateful !

I wait for your messages.

Good luck!

Accept a gift of hearing instruments (new or former use). Please who has the ability to help ... tell me the news. Thank you!

You guys just need one hearing aid?? Are you all just going to share it??

I am so mean.

I have to have caffeine!!!

When I drink coffee, I usually add sugar and creamer... preferably flavored creamer such as amaretto or vanilla. :)

When I have had coffee with caffeine in it, I got jittery and nervous. So I onkly drink caffeine-free drinks. That's sad for me because some of the best tasting espressos I ever had were loaded with caff, but omg never again. Have "real" coffee for me, since I can't have it. :(

Caffeinated coffee doesn't even keep me awake. I can lie down right beside a full cup and fall asleep ;).

Yeah, despite it not making me feel much different, I find myself not sleepy when I really should be going to bed if I drink it too late. The 2/3rds deCaf seems to have the same effect but it may just be imagined.

The best whole beans I can find seems to work best for the frustration I feel in having to go the deCaf route. I'll even get the best I feel I can afford with the 1/3rd Caf. Heck, the day's too short to drink bad coffee :zzz:!

Back