Outside is snowing!!!

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
We are getting snow here in Seattle today and supposedly there is alot to come tonight! It's first snowy day this winter. Snow is more in the north part of the Seattle area. It is great to see the snow here.

Yeah it's snowing here in Bothell. It's gotten all white outside! :-D There's around 1/2" of snow on the ground currently and we're supposed to get around 1-3" by the end of the current storm. We will also get 2 more storms coming our way tomorrow and Monday. It will be mostly rain and wind.

Just a tad bit of snow here not on the entire ground. But my son hoping for more snow. :D I am not looking forward to it

We are getting sleet and freezing rain right now, but the weather said it will change to light snow over night.

lol this storm system is impacting most of the USA. We are predicted to get it too tonight!

Not looking forward to it either!

Here are the pictures that I just took. I used wide angle lens attached to the camera to put more stuff in the picture than walking back to try to get a picture.

pc010013is8.jpg

pc010014rf9.jpg

lol this storm system is impacting most of the USA. We are predicted to get it too tonight!

Not looking forward to it either!

I've got a big pot of bean soup cooking. Will make cornbread later on and curl up with a good book. I plan on staying in and staying cozy tonight!

It snowed last night...probably right after I got home around 11 15 PM! I believe we'll get more! UGH!

it's acculmating really quickly and there's more snow on the ground and it's more whiter than you saw in the pictures. :)

Here it snowing all day.. I had to shovel some snow off the porch so I dont have to do that tomorrow with a lot of snow.... so best to do some shovelling to save lots of time and work on the next day to do more... btw we probably have about a foot of snow or so... maybe less.. but the big Colorado low that bringing the massive snowstorm will skim by us a bit and heading for the area of Ontario and the upper US states.. whew that gonna be one massive mess over there!! LOL...

Oh btw, Sequioas, beautiful pics.. wow impressive view of the winterlands there at your place... simply beautiful sights!

here in Michigan near detroit where i am, now it is snowing.

sorry guys in Ohio for saying it *duck*

BTW seq pretty picture smile

Thanks Northstar and Moonflower! It's mixed precip here right now. I think the warm air aloft moved in for the next storm tomorrow.

beautiful pics Seq thanks for sharing. I don't have no snow here at the moment. The mountains might bring some snow bec we got some rain. We will see if snow will fall soon.

beautiful pics Seq thanks for sharing. I don't have no snow here at the moment. The mountains might bring some snow bec we got some rain. We will see if snow will fall soon.

Yeah.. you are more closer to Big Bear... whenever i feel cold here .. I assume there are snow in Big Bear...

Here are the pictures that I just took. I used wide angle lens attached to the camera to put more stuff in the picture than walking back to try to get a picture.

pc010013is8.jpg

pc010014rf9.jpg

OH that is very pretty! I wish I can see the real life snow cos I have never seen real snow in my entire life. Its never snow where I am. Now it is a start of summer season here, warm and sunny!

Oh, cool pixs!!! I think, us area in SF would not getting snow. In Germany already got snow, yay!!

OH that is very pretty! I wish I can see the real life snow cos I have never seen real snow in my entire life. Its never snow where I am. Now it is a start of summer season here, warm and sunny!

You can come visit to Canada or Usa to see the snow? lol :lol:

here just cold really BRRRRR and also my friend told me that snow storm will coming soon yikes hate snow storm :Ohno: :lol:

Back