Outing for the Summer

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
And I sure hope that I wont be seeing Tim because if he would be there then I aint going.

As for N.F. Is that still on?
Are you comfortable with going? If you don't feel comfortable, then we can find other things to do.

okay..thanks silence.

I thought we were going there in first place..what changed the mind? PROSTOCK

Mmmm... I got invited to Maine by my ex boyfriend, Dan. My baby's father. He wanted me to go to MONSTER TRUCK with him and see his grandparents. I think I'll go to that. :) I aint sure because I might wont be with my family for cookout and fireworks. Mmm.. we'll see..we'll see... Mmm.... *talking to Dan though emails.* Mmmm...

Have fun!

This weekend, we're going to South Dakota to enjoy the BlackHill scenes with all my 3 boys! ;)

We're doing Niagara Falls. It should be a blast! Just not 100% sure what the plans are when we get there.

LOL...Ofcourse you find your wallet after I changed the hotel reservations. Well, I really wanted to take you to Niagara Falls and hopefully, I can do that, soon. But we will have fun in Ohio.

RosesNY... we're not going there yet. We're going to NY then OHIO. We'll see if we have time to make it to Niagara Falls.

Back