Our Plumbing Project :(

So far it is great. If the city comes back and fills the big hole in the street so I can get my car in the driveway, I will be really happy. :lol:

ha, my parents had problem with the sewer in around 1980's and had men workers to replace something that i don't remember. three teenagers and parents cars were parking across the street. poor them. it was hassle to take a long walk to the cars in the early morning.

i like your trees go nicely in front of your pretty house.

ha, my parents had problem with the sewer in around 1980's and had men workers to replace something that i don't remember. three teenagers and parents cars were parking across the street. poor them. it was hassle to take a long walk to the cars in the early morning.

i like your trees go nicely in front of your pretty house.

Thanks I love the trees too. Every time I find a little evergreen volunteer tree, I move it and if I live long enough it will be like a secret garden yard with evergreen trees so thick no one will even see it from the street.

Wow! Hope the bill wont be too high!

Wow! Hope the bill wont be too high!

It was. :(

I am retooling my budget as we speak. But at least I have plenty of water to wash clothes, cook , etc. in case I can never afford to leave home again. :P

Ouch, That mess really had to be a big headache but I'm sure you're glad it's over and done with.

At least you know you have plenty of water coming your way. :)

Ouch, That mess really had to be a big headache but I'm sure you're glad it's over and done with.

At least you know you have plenty of water coming your way. :)

Quite glad. All done but the landscaping. :)

I've had exactly the same problem, I had a new sewer line put in and all new plumbings also, and that's one reason why I had my bathroom and kitchen remodeled because of the flood from the old sewer line.

One question how long has it been? It took a month for them to finally finished up, what about you?

I've had exactly the same problem, I had a new sewer line put in and all new plumbings also, and that's one reason why I had my bathroom and kitchen remodeled because of the flood from the old sewer line.

One question how long has it been? It took a month for them to finally finished up, what about you?

One week for us, but we had our flood from the sewer line contained to the downstairs bathtub, so except for throwing away a lot of towels and doing disinfecting, we got off easy.

We only had to have the sewer line from the house to the street replaced.

It was a lousy week, I have a lot of sympathy for your one month.

One week for us, but we had our flood from the sewer line contained to the downstairs bathtub, so except for throwing away a lot of towels and doing disinfecting, we got off easy.

We only had to have the sewer line from the house to the street replaced.

It was a lousy week, I have a lot of sympathy for your one month.

And it's well deserved! I don't envy you. At least you know what projects to do this summer.

Here are our new steps, unpainted so far. The post caps are solar lights.

xc7kld.jpg

nb40nd.jpg

Retaining wall being built now. :)

We are progressing in our restoration. The rails are purple and green my favorite colors.

2poywcp.jpg

Back