Votes: 2 3.3%
  • LeviathanC

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Darlin Tweety

• Irish Devil Dog

• Total voters
I agree with BBNT. Hurting people doesnt help at all.

Freaky isn't on the list. :|

Okay, umm... I vote, not yet.... need little more research...

damn it. it's hard to make a decision. I will come back here when I make my decision.

I voted for SilenceGold. If I was allowed to vote more than one person, Fly Free would've been the second person for me to vote.

Although I don't personally know or am not familiar with SilenceGold, he still made my day! He's bright, funny, and all that. I would like to get to know him better because I don't think I have heard of or seen him in other deaf forums.

Looks like SilenceGold is winning the poll.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
eternity, yeah I am sure.. I know it's not allow to be postwhoring.. I stopped being postwhore since tho. I read the rules and Im sure I am able to do those works :)

I have to agree with eternity beside do you think it is properly showing your avatar with weeds.. just concern if you are stoned and being moderators lol gee :crazy: :eek:

I dont know who will I vote for moderator since recently became member abt a month so wish best of luck for them who want to be moderator. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Vamwolf
I have to agree with eternity beside do you think it is properly showing your avatar with weeds.. just concern if you are stoned and being moderators lol gee :crazy: :eek:

I dont know who will I vote for moderator since recently became member abt a month so wish best of luck for them who want to be moderator. :D

Whoa... can i say sumthing here... u come up with *weeds* issue... it means nothing... its a symbol *hello!*... it doesnt mean anythin.. being stoned is such like being straight... to be honest... being straight is more bored and no creative.... while being stoned more fun and more creative toward drawing thing or more thinkin on discussing issue.. got it?.. thats all i want to say about *weed* issue... u cant turn that down by juding wrong thing about it...i dont appericate u sayin something about weed its a symbol!!... and its not :crazy:.... i voted for Irish devil dog!,... and SilenceGold too :-D heres my voting i'm wishing u both a greatest luck!!! :D

Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
Whoa... can i say sumthing here... u come up with *weeds* issue... it means nothing... its a symbol *hello!*... it doesnt mean anythin.. being stoned is such like being straight... to be honest... being straight is more bored and no creative.... while being stoned more fun and more creative toward drawing thing or more thinkin on discussing issue.. got it?.. thats all i want to say about *weed* issue... u cant turn that down by juding wrong thing about it...i dont appericate u sayin something about weed its a symbol!!... and its not :crazy:.... i voted for Irish devil dog!,... and SilenceGold too :-D heres my voting i'm wishing u both a greatest luck!!! :D

*amen* :werd: with ya Whoa * pat yer shoulder *

Whoa what a rude comment u had for me. It has do nothing with weeds. Iris is right str8 is more bored and I am more creative when I am stoned. I can handling when I am stoned or not.

I don't think you should judging me like that. I am not only one who is pothead here. I like to put a pix whatever I wish. If the moderators or the header didnt like it.. The header wouldnt have add me up there tho.. So that means it doesnt bother since I am not only one here.

Never judge who I am.

Whoa what a rude comment u had for me. It has do nothing with weeds. Iris is right str8 is more bored and I am more creative when I am stoned. I can handling when I am stoned or not.

I don't think you should judging me like that. I am not only one who is pothead here. I like to put a pix whatever I wish. If the moderators or the header didnt like it.. The header wouldnt have add me up there tho.. So that means it doesnt bother since I am not only one here.

Never judge who I am.

Right on sis!!.... thats right i agree with ur quote... *never judge who i am!* thats what god dont like to hear.... God dont judge us....:bowdown:

Never judge who I am.

:shock: whooa sounds like you are PISS OFF ! I UNDERSTAND how yer feeling.. * smh*

LOL Well for Whoa (am I talking directly to you?) and Irish Devil Dog... you have long way to go about those weeds beside do you know that affect your brain cells? why do you think being straight is boring ? :eek: I dont care if that is symbol or not ! ....I dont care if I am judging there just making point there if being stoned like drunk driving and out of control ( think abt it) .. if you can control it then good luck cuz you cant lol soon or later you will be end with bad consquences. Dont get caught lol *patting on your shoulders* :roll:

Last edited:
LOL Well for Whoa (am I talking directly to you?) and Irish Devil Dog... you have long way to go about those weeds beside do you know that affect your brain cells? why do you think being straight is boring ? :eek: I dont care if that is symbol or not ! ....I dont care if I am judging there just making point there if being stoned like drunk driving and out of control ( think abt it) .. if you can control it then good luck cuz you cant lol soon or later you will be end with bad consquences. Dont get caught lol *patting on your shoulders* :roll:

I think you have a long way to go to learn about the real effects of pot on the body. Most of the info that people believe now is total crap.

Originally posted by bbnt
I think you have a long way to go to learn about the real effects of pot on the body. Most of the info that people believe now is total crap.

:werd:

Originally posted by bbnt

:repost: :werd:

how about me teheee, nah i am a sex freak...anyways....... so hard to decide. I know silence gold is busy so he is out but i would have to go for goldenleaf. hehehe he knows I got him starting on postpimping from the penis forum........

Back