Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Darlin Tweety

• Irish Devil Dog

• Total voters
criticizing people in this thread serves no purpose

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
eternity, yeah I am sure.. I know it's not allow to be postwhoring.. I stopped being postwhore since tho. I read the rules and Im sure I am able to do those works :)

thats right agree with ya ;)

where is the info why they wanna be mods and shit like that? i wanna read it before i make my decision.

mm i thought you knew? bec he was whined over at DM about us, I don't see anyone complains about his postwhore...like i don't give a damn about posts. Oh well.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
mm i thought you knew? bec he was whined over at DM about us, I don't see anyone complains about his postwhore...like i don't give a damn about posts. Oh well.
i dont read everything on DM.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
Oh ok
:)

back to point.. im trying to decide to who to vote for :mad2:

Hmm... SilenceGold, but as for the two others, i dont know.. i kinda got bad impressions from those people on the list.. hard to tell.

well i voted for fly free, I also want to vote for lasza and silence gold i have been really looking in the threads for a long while and i think they would make a wonderful mod, I know i was nominated but u know sometimes being nominated was a nice honor, so i thank u for considering me, AT LEAST theres poeple that sees the difference, BUT, all the while, the right poeple that should be the mod are the poeple that knows the best way to judge, and thats who i mentioned... Lasza has a wonderful debatable mind, and very good at observing and understanding. fly free has a wonderful potlical mind and shows the movivation of herself and her soul thinking...
silence gold certainly shows wonderful attidute altho i haven t talked to him In the IMS or other locations. So those poeple are best suitable for the job good luck to ALL Of u. and most of all may the best mod win, AND last but not the least please estblish that i voted my thoughts and reasons.

Back