our family's pets

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
DSC00692.jpg

Eva killed her first skunk in the wood. We didn't know that she got the skunk until we searched for Eva in the wood. We found out with the skunk while she was carrying the skunk. Badass. That is my brother's dog. She had killed three cats in past. She is crazy killer for the cats.

DSC00734.jpg

My brother's favorite dog, Jordan. She is perfect for bird hunting and she already ate 2 birds. She enjoyed her meals. :) She is 100% black lab, and very fast dog!

DSC00810.jpg

My two dogs. Blondie and Goldie. Blondie is the one with blonde, and the dark is Goldie. Both are sister, and 3 years old. 100% Golden Retrievers. Both have very different personality. Blondie is like home dog and "Princess". At the wood, she runs around and smell birds. Goldie is like a dog that can't live without me, and she is outside dog. She always stay near with me. She looks out for the falling dead birds from the sky and she picks it up for me. Sweet combo! :lol:

DSC00812.jpg

My mother's birds, and I don't know them. They brought it before I left to Gallaudet.

DSC00815.jpg

newest pet in the house, the cat. My mother brought this cat, today. She wanted the cat to kill crazy rats in our house that kept eatting our foods. Hopefully that she will enjoy her hunting rats at our house. :fingersx:

<not in picture>, the Koi fishes.
We have many 1 to 2 1/2 feet KOI fishes.

We are living in the city and we have that many pets, what a crazy mini-farm at our house! :)

Back