Our Deaf Team are Growing!!

jancountrygirl

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Jan Wilson, I am deaf mom of 3 daughters. I would like to introduce you this great opportunity with FourPointGroup. FourPointGroup is looking to fill both full and part-time positions to work from home. We offer contract work that is Residual, Commission and Bonus based business. Our organization provides special training for Hard of hearing and deaf and is expanding in that area. To apply you must be environmentally conscious and coachable. Please contact us at www.deafteam.com or deafteam@gmail.com and one of our Deaf Team Members will contact you for your online interview. Looking forward to meet you!! :wave:

Thank you!

Jan Wilson

Marketing Executive III FourPointGroup
Providing a positive partnership for your success.

Attachments

• fourpointmelaleuca.jpg
    fourpointmelaleuca.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 27
Hiya....out of curiosity, exactly what does Four Point Moms do? I've seen the website -- it goes on and on quite a bit about benefits of working at home, but it doesn't say what you'll be actually doing (or selling).

I don't trust this website because it does not give us the information where the company is from and its history. Good try.

webexplorer said:
I don't trust this website because it does not give us the information where the company is from and its history. Good try.

I agree, there's lack of information on that web site. It just one of the work at home sellouts.

response to your question

sabasushi said:
Hiya....out of curiosity, exactly what does Four Point Moms do? I've seen the website -- it goes on and on quite a bit about benefits of working at home, but it doesn't say what you'll be actually doing (or selling).

Hello Sabasushi,

Sorry that I havent been online for a while, I have had computer glitch and have been taking care of my family. Anyways, to asnwer your question, please keep in mind that this is not MLM(Multi Level Marketing) or get rich schemes. This is nothing like Amway. We do not do any selling, just the company does all the selling, and we introduce to the people about this and we enroll people and we make the commission. To know more about this information.. we provide an online presentation that explains all the details about the company and how it works. If you would like to see the presentation, please contact me and I will be happy to set up an appt with you asap, so you can understand more clearly about this work from home business. I have been with this company since July and I am loving it!!!

Thanks,
Jan Wilson :thumb:

Nothing like Amway

Nesmuth said:
Smells a lot like Amway.

Richard

Hello Richard,

This is nothing like Amway, We are totally different than they are, we are not MLM(Multi Level Marketing) or get rich scheme. Amway is MLM. If you are still curious, please contact me so I can set up an appointment with you and my presenter for you to see the presentation. This presentation will explain all the details. This is not a scam or anything.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jan Wilson :P

I would be happy to give you a little more information

webexplorer said:

Hello,

I am sorry that the website didnt give you enough information, I will ask my group to be able to give more information on our websites. Here are the things that I can tell you. This company has been in business for 20 years and they are associated with the Better Business bureau. We do not sell or have inventory or anything, what we mainly do, is introduce to other people about these products and we enroll them to be a member. It is an easy task to do. We provide free training. For more information, please contact me and I would be happy to set up an appt with you for presentation and this presentation gives more information of details about this company and how this work from home works.

Thanks,
Jan Wilson :thumb:

well, I thnk working from home is the answer for the deaf

Too much unemployed. Someone told me its 90% unemployed for the deaf. Maybe less I have no idea. So Guess 'job' isn't the answer for the deaf. We have to be independent and have own business. We don't need begging like beggars for some damn interview and do realy phone calls and getting hanged up on! (like described on this thread):(

...I agree with you that you should be skeptical, there ARE a lot of scams out there, but... when I searched for possiblity to work from home after having my first baby, I tried few things include Mary Kay which didn't work for me. I am not that kind of person selling products and begging anyone to buy makeup while everyone else says they love clinique they love what sold in the stores, or whine its too expensive. Forget it! Besides that I myself never wear makeup lol!
Well, it was worthing for me to search and find details as I found a great team that works well for me. My team is GREAT! The leaders are amazing and hard working. Well its no quick money making scheme. But when one works presistently he finally gets results! I can tell from my own experience: When I joined a team called 'practical solution' I was there for 2 years and didn't enroll more than 5, from whom 3 quitted. It was becuse our team wasn't doing things in right way. All things were messed and mixed up, like mentor postponing, not showing up for presentions, or giving training materials that were 50 pdf pages long etc.. So I decided to contact the truely successfull leaders in my supportline to hear second opinion. I decided to quit practical solution team and joined the other team 'work at home united'. Whoa what a big differnce! Within the first month I started enrolling peole and working with them! Our team is so big and successfull.
You can say the reason why the sites are a little vague is because of strict internet guidelines, just like this site
Mela wants to protect their name and wants people to give details personally and not claim any wrong information, and their policies are a way to enforce that.
Everyone can decide for themselves what works for them. It doesnt' hurt to get FREE info.
Amway/quixtar is a mlm, while mela is a distributorship
All we are members/customers of the company, and we just switch stores for products that we are buying somewhere else anyway, and then get paid for referring others. It's more like a costco or sam's club. There are no sales quotas, no buylines, no breakways, no money collecting, no inventory, no delivery...there are so many differences. That's why it's better to just get the details, instead of pre-judging what it is based on other companies, or scams.
Isn't it better to just get the details, and decide it is not for me, than to pre-judge and compare to something completely different and never have the choice to say no or yes

Last edited:
Hmm, some of you were right.

I checked the website today after Jan posted her post in here 2 years ago. The website said coming soon and a link. There isn't anything at all! Did you go out of business, Jan?

Back