Our cat, Hannah loves cheese!

Reaction score
Animated gif of Hannah has good bites of cheese.

17xx54.jpg

Very cute! All 3 of my cats love cheese too. They come running when they hear the cheese coming out of the refrigerator. How they know it's cheese and not something else, I have no clue. :lol:

Our dogs are just like that with cheese. It is a very popular food in our house.

Oh Hannah.. she's my little thief!

I swear she has satellite ears, I tell you this, as soon as I open those cheese slices wrapping.. she's right in my face meowing. First she would be meowing and I thought it was cute. She meowed the first few days then she just chomped at the cheese right away!

My boy Mosey knows to wait until I ask him for his paw & he gives me a handshake then he gets a treat. Hannah refuses to have anything of that and will grab the cheese slice! The thief didn't just steal the cheese .. stole my heart as well. Who am I to discipline her? She's just cute gobbling away the evidence.

Once she hears the crinkling, she knows it's treat time. "Meow, meow, meow, meow!"

Cheese, deli slices like ham, chicken/turkey and strawberries for our departed Ashy. Ashy loved strawberries.

awwww cute... :ty: for share the description about Hannah.

Hannah remind me of my Kim, (Flecky & Blacky´s mother) she killed by road accident last 27th Sept. 2007

wow, you have another cat, Aghori & Mrs Bucket!

Hannah is German name.

Yes, your Mosey is an exact same with my soon to be 23 years old Sussi, cat. She is very respectful cat. My both cat Flecky & Blacky are mischief.

My two cats I used to have at my dad's absolutely LOVED cheese! :D They were both soooo cute when munching on some real slice of good French cheese LOL!

my dog loves cheese he knew soon i pull out the cheese and he jump up clawing at my leg LOL

How cute!

My old cat love to eat almost anything!! Yes anything! Weird cat! She love marshmallows!!! One of her favorite treat. I don't remember what else. I miss that cat. :( She ran away cuz we moved around a bit too much.

Now I have dogs, and they love eat anything as well! They also love marshmallows too!! Once a while I give them as a treats and they were happy dogs to have some! OFC they love cheese too!! They'll snatch out of my hand to eat! Brat dogs! LOL!

I love how aghori took a picture of mrs bucket and hannah. hannah is such a beatiful gal. how old is she?

Hannah, when we got her a month ago, the rescue agency told us she was about a year old.

Get this, she acts, hops around and chases her own tail like a kitten! When she wants food and is all excited.. her tail sticks out straight! It's too cute!

Mosey wanted to lick Hannah and groom her BUT she wanted nothing of that. She's smack him, hit him and run away. Mosey would try sitting down on her and we'd say "No no no no!" because he's so big than her.

It took time and now both of them just love teasing each other, stalking each other and best of all.. grooming each other. Mosey does get very P'O'ed at Hannah because she loves to stalk his tail. :giggle:

That's great! thank god that mosey and hannah get along so well! Hannah is very lucky to have a cozy home with plenty of goodies! hehe surprise that no one adopted her when she is 1 year old already. wonder what have she been since she was baby.

Hope you guys don't mind me asking, when you guys have time to take a video tape on Hannah when hannah's getting excited then her tail sticks out straight. I d love to see THAT! hehe If you guys can. one of my cats do sticks out straight but just a slightly curve when he gets excited either food or call his name to come to me. hehe

i am very tempted to adopt more cats but no no .. three cats are good for now.

Our cats werent' crazy about cheese. I remember sharing my spicy V-8 with one of my sister's cats though. I was suprised that she'd like it.

opps, my three cats seem not to be crazy about cheese. One of my cats used to like it when he was 1 year old, and grew out of it. One of my cats like to lick on doritis chips.

Wow Frisky! Hannah does that too. She has to "help" herself to chips that has cheese on it.

Mosey is a meat-lover.

Back