Ouch locked.

Oink

Reaction score
I just saw the thread about why the thread was locked. I chose to lock it because I got the HA's fixed, and I didn't like the way people were saying things about my family. We're still working on the deaf stuff :). I did send in a PM about locking it. Hope I didn't confuse anyone!

I just saw the thread about why the thread was locked. I chose to lock it because I got the HA's fixed, and I didn't like the way people were saying things about my family. We're still working on the deaf stuff :). I did send in a PM about locking it. Hope I didn't confuse anyone!

Did you get a different length tube?

Glad you got it fixed. I also am wondering what worked.

About the other issue. If you stick around here you need to develop a thick skin. Some use what they want to excuse as "blunt" about any topic. While others of us feel they cross a line to rude.

Glad you got it fixed. I also am wondering what worked.

About the other issue. If you stick around here you need to develop a thick skin. Some use what they want to excuse as "blunt" about any topic. While others of us feel they cross a line to rude.

Trying to be subtle since the mods removed it after you attacked me by name last time?? :lol:

Really, Jane, I am not too concerned if you like my manner. Clear understanding is important.

Back