Oticon Chili

the Chili leaves indents behind your ears? Yikes! That can't be pleasant.

I was told I was getting an Oticon Chile HA but I got Oticon Safari instead! I had to send my HA back as as making a clicking when I wearing it. I was not touching my HA and it just made the sound. And I was not able to wear the ear mold in my right ear as it was too painful with my TMJ! So I had to get a new ear mold made for my right ear and hope I can wear it! I been wearing my old HA and that just dies on me when my daughter and granddaughter was visiting me today! I could not hear anything! So I have no HA right now!
GRRR! I hope I can borrow one from my audiologist until I get back my new HA! I can't use the phone!
This is the first time I ever heard someone other than me that had clicking problems with hearing aids. Please tell us more about the clicking sounds. I also had to return the aids due to clicking. Some say the clicking comes from the hearing aids and some say the clicking comes from your ear. What is this clicking?

Why would I want an Oticon over the Phonak or why would I want a Phonak over an Oticon for ultrapower users. Which are better?

Why would I want an Oticon over the Phonak or why would I want a Phonak over an Oticon for ultrapower users. Which are better?

it's a matter of personal preference. If you can, see if you can trial both sets of hearing aids and decide which ones will work better for you.

What's with Oticon giving their products odd names like Safari and Chili?

What's with Oticon giving their products odd names like Safari and Chili?

Why do Birkenstocks and Hyundai cars give their products names of cities?

Psychology of marketing!

Safari sounds adventurous for kids.

And Chili sounds like something hot and spicy for adults. So you will be cool and desirable if you own these products.

You may not have meant that question literally, but I enjoyed explaining it anyway. :wave:

Back