Other Worlds and Aliens

I believe that aliens do exist. I am trying to understand why we haven't seen them. i wonder if they are in the same boat as us trying to reach to the other planets. :dunno:

cuz of Prime Directive! It dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of pre-warp civilizations!

Live Long and Prosper *v-hand*

I believe that aliens do exist. I am trying to understand why we haven't seen them. i wonder if they are in the same boat as us trying to reach to the other planets. :dunno:

I have wondered why the U.S. government have not told us the full and complete truth about the 1947 Roswell incident. They claimed that it was a weather balloon which was a complete utterly BS.

I have wondered why the U.S. government have not told us the full and complete truth about the 1947 Roswell incident. They claimed that it was a weather balloon which was a complete utterly BS.

because there's no aliens? :dunno:

Is there another intelligent lifeform? Absolutely... we have several on our own planet Earth. Are they sentimental beings? One can argue back and forward about the ones currently on Earth. Now if you means technologically-advanced beings? We can only speculate. So, let us bypass the whole "intelligent lifeforms" at the moment, since know that alien bacterias do exist from our knowledge of meteorites.

However what is true that if we explore other planets, moons and asteroids, we would inevitably introduce lifeforms (microbes, parasites and so on) from our own Earth-- and the ethical question is, do we have the right to infringe ourselves on unknown ecosystems unrelated to us?

Is there another intelligent lifeform? Absolutely... we have several on our own planet Earth. Are they sentimental beings?
Do you mean "sentient?" Or do you mean beings who weep over Hallmark cards. :giggle:

What kind of "proof" would satisfy you?

to me, yes i believe they are out there.. but not think we can photo them or catch them what was look like.. due to tooo far! too many years to get there..

Coast to Coast website has a lot of weird stuff on the internet. You, for hearing people, would listen it on the radio at 1 or 2 a.m. to tell the unusual stories. Here is the link for us: Home - Coast to Coast AM

Coast to Coast website has a lot of weird stuff on the internet. You, for hearing people, would listen it on the radio at 1 or 2 a.m. to tell the unusual stories. Here is the link for us: Home - Coast to Coast AM
Yes, I sometimes listen to that program when I can't sleep. It's very entertaining. :lol:

Hmm I don't know if they exist but my sister does believe in them...

I dunno... possibly that if there are any aliens out there, particularly highly intelligent species with advanced technology, they would be probably watching us right now, with their advanced Hubble telescopes from one of those stars... and also, if they have peaceful intentions for first contact, they would not bother with us right now as long as we have wars and climate problems going on on our planet...

We can't get along among nations. I fear that intergalactic diplomacy with be equally disappointing.

Maybe we can have intergalactic exchange students and mixers?

I think is certainly possible.
what would happen among us on this planet if we were to ever find out is another story....

what if we actually have aliens living with us right now? Maybe, like those Skrulls in the invasion in the Marvel comics?

I do beleive there are other lifeforms out there. I want to live to see that day when we all can travel to other planets, live there and live in space. It's so exciting yet scary. I've always wondered what will lifeforms look like, I'm assuming very odd looking and different.

There is absolutely no way, we are the only beings in this WHOLE ENTIRE universe. Just think about it, traveling millions and millions of miles and spot an unknown strange looking planet with strange lifeforms/aliens. When I mean aliens I mean outside of earth not technicality speaking of creatures but as an odd looking being. If, we even are the only beings on this planet then just is plain scary but I don't beleive so.

I can't wait. I wish I can live to see the year 3000 :eek3:

Back