Other Wheelchair Users at AllDeaf?

Yeah I understand...My friend was born with Spina Bifida...She had 4 kidney tranplants... last one was about two years ago,,, she is doing fine so far.. she wear leg braces when she wishes to use crutches..Most of times she uses power wheelchair...she is only 40 yrs old..She craves for bf... she had one for long while.. then that guy dumped her... she chases after him.. I can understand she is lonely... in a way i dont blame her... she is beautiful...

I've heard of kidney transplatation for spina bifida patients, but don't know anyone who's had one. It's facinating, but I don't know if I'd ever consent to that if needed. I have my own feelings about this, though.

I've heard of kidney transplatation for spina bifida patients, but don't know anyone who's had one. It's facinating, but I don't know if I'd ever consent to that if needed. I have my own feelings about this, though.

I understand... my friend who has spina bifida.. had 4 transplants.. first three was rejected ... now she looks great.... she is beautiful...i have her on yahoo and msn... sometimes she im me just to talk.. she is deaf..

I understand... my friend who has spina bifida.. had 4 transplants.. first three was rejected ... now she looks great.... she is beautiful...i have her on yahoo and msn... sometimes she im me just to talk.. she is deaf..

This is a difficult subject for me. I'd prefer if we moved on, please.

Thank you.

Back