Other Victim attacked today..

MsGiglz

Reaction score
Woman Attacked By Two Pit Bulls In St. Pau, Minnesota..

wcco.com - Woman Attacked By Two Pit Bulls In St. Paul

WCCO) St. Paul A White Bear Lake woman is in the hospital after two pit bulls attacked her Monday afternoon in St. Paul.

The woman was serving legal papers to a home when the dogs began biting her. Joann Jungmann, 59, has severe bites to her arms and torso.

A man who said he lived at the home told Joann Jungmann's boss that she should have noticed the sign on his fence.

"Right at the side you see beware of dog enter at your own risk, end of discussion," said the man who lives at the house, but did not want to identify himself. This man wouldn't say if he owned the dogs.

A sign at the front of the house directed Jungmann to the side door and that's where she went. Violet Kult witnessed the attack.

"I heard the screaming," Kult added. "The one dog kept like jumping, I don't know whether or the dogs are killing her or what they were doing. I still wished I would have gotten the butcher knife."

Jungmann's boyfriend Michael Holmes showed us the blood stains on her car and said she is in bad shape.

"She probably had areas like this were the skin was off and hanging and the muscles looked all chewed up," said Holmes. He said she tried to run.

"She made it to the door of the car and then they jumped on her again you can see her blood," he said.

Heidi Kult said the dogs once crossed the street and almost attacked her brother before the owner called them off.

"Then we called the police and the police just said you should apologize and that was the end of it," said Kult.

Neighbors say the dogs were taken away by Animal Control. WCCO was unable to reach animal control for a comment to see what will happen with these dogs.

-------
it pissed me off what the police said.. just like what the police told us last year..

Then we called the police and the police just said you should apologize and that was the end of it," said Kult.

What an awful story, but may I ask. Are you anti-pitbulls? It seems like you put too much efforts to search for a news related to pitbulls. Shall I search for another similar attack with different breeds? I'm more than happy to post them in each new secition of thread.

Sheesh, if there was a sign posted on the front door telling her to use the side door, then that's the owner's fault not hers, she only did what she was told to do by respecting what the sign said...he should have kept his dogs uncontrol...

Some dogs owners just make me sick...

*sigh* I'm not surprised because I know that there're high aggressive pitbulls no matter either they are family dog or not... No matter either they have good owner or not... it's them.....

Example: Kim, my 2nd cat is unfriendly cat and like to bite and scratch everyone... I love all my 4 cats and treat them equal... Am I a bad owner or what?

*sigh* I'm not surprised because I know that there're high aggressive pitbulls no matter either they are family dog or not... No matter either they have good owner or not... it's them.....

Example: Kim, my 2nd cat is unfriendly cat and like to bite and scratch everyone... I love all my 4 cats and treat them equal... Am I a bad owner or what?

Wow, Liebling, you must be brave enough to say this...:eek3:

:run off and hide:....

I hate those signs where it says "beware of dogs, enter at your own risk" WTF? It shows the sign of dogs aggression is meant to intimidate or harm a person or another animal. Those type of dogs should NOT be allowed roaming freely, the owner should kept the dogs under control period. Pit bulls have the most aggressive behavior. There's a reason for the sign on the fence, It determines the dog's response, which the owner knew the dogs were aggressive. I don't give a damn if it's the pitbulls territory and the lady was around their territory, those dogs should NOT been unlatch. I would put the blame more on the owner for it's stupidest. If I had a dog like that, that dog would be gone within seconds *snap fingers* I would not put up with dogs that are aggressive period.

Seems this owner not even care as long free roam no leash and let their dog open door and attack innocent person.. geez Pretty sick but owner is the charge responsible for being bad dog!

Sign is stupid joke but can be serious..

What an awful story, but may I ask. Are you anti-pitbulls? It seems like you put too much efforts to search for a news related to pitbulls. Shall I search for another similar attack with different breeds? I'm more than happy to post them in each new secition of thread.

Don't take offend to someone "may I ask. Are you anti-pitsbulls?." TSK TSK TSK....just read thread then said nothing. OK?.

I notice guy post warn "A man who said he lived at the home told Joann Jungmann's boss that she should have noticed the sign on his fence.

"Right at the side you see beware of dog enter at your own risk, end of discussion,"

To me look like guy seem don't care. WOW. That is stink!.

In Minnesota Twins Cities has been attack three different spots since February. I am not surprise they will create new law about pitbull policy or could be end up ban.

WTF are you saying really that? by the way, i think you are very defend of yourself on no matter what about dogs.. well Dogs are dogs.. people need to watch for.. or who they taking care of.. to be responsible of breed.. should be aware of the risks..
so dont point fingers.. whats more.. I am not anti-pitbulls.. it just came on the news.. HEADLINES.. so much going on with pitbulls.. and other dogs too.. myself a victim owner of my dog was attacked by pitbull too.. so I was trying explain how much Minnesota laws are on the dogs!

anyway.. update on that latest victim.. she said she is going to kick ass in minnesota law.. :) i tried last year.. no one listened me..

since cane corso whoever she or he is.. think that i am anti-pitbull, then i wont post anymore of attacks.. let people unaware of going on..

WTF are you saying really that? by the way, i think you are very defend of yourself on no matter what about dogs.. well Dogs are dogs.. people need to watch for.. or who they taking care of.. to be responsible of breed.. should be aware of the risks..
so dont point fingers.. whats more.. I am not anti-pitbulls.. it just came on the news.. HEADLINES.. so much going on with pitbulls.. and other dogs too.. myself a victim owner of my dog was attacked by pitbull too.. so I was trying explain how much Minnesota laws are on the dogs!

anyway.. update on that latest victim.. she said she is going to kick ass in minnesota law.. :) i tried last year.. no one listened me..

since cane corso whoever she or he is.. think that i am anti-pitbull, then i wont post anymore of attacks.. let people unaware of going on..

No, You aren't anti-pitbull, also I know that you are nice person.

Don't worry about her for call a name to you, aldo it does happen to me too.

Mod Note:

Ok...before this thread could get derailed with the belittling or accusations...let's be clear on this, anyone is entitled to share news/stories...however or whatever the topic is related to as long as it is within the rules put forth herein for AD. There's no point for having any sort of accusations or jumping to conclusions...it only brings about unneccessary drama that draws in belittling, bashing, etc.,....

Therefore, let's stick to what this thread is concerned with--thank you!

~RR

I am sorry if I took this idea in the wrong way, it sounds like you were since last two news were about pit bulls. I feel the subject on pit bulls has gotten so sensitive since the last debate I had with paceman.

I hope you can join her to help and fight for the victim right. I am sorry for the victim that got attack. The owner have no right for not caring and he doesnt have a heart.

I am sorry if I took this idea in the wrong way, it sounds like you were since last two news were about pit bulls. I feel the subject on pit bulls has gotten so sensitive since the last debate I had with paceman.

Oh well, I know about her since 2006 and used to chat with her, also she's nice and does nothing to against on any breed then she's just neutral about breed or get love with all type of breed.

You said pitbull got more senstive? That's not alone but it does happen to other breed too but only blame on media that make news to make one breed (such as pitbull) looks bad, also same goes to person that who research about different kind of breed. Now, I do believe that most pitbull are became aggressive, that based on owners, such as train on them to make looks bad to other people, that called bad influence from owners.

If pitbull is puppy, when before grow into adult are raised by good owner then wouldn't be aggressive to other people after they treat them so well and train as good dog.

I'm apologize about getting in more debate in my old thread but I don't know know and it was from media that can make screw it up or something.

I feel the subject on pit bulls has gotten so sensitive since the last debate I had with paceman.

I believe my thread started it all, then I asked for it to be locked, then Pacman created another one. ;)

Back