Other great news!!!

racheleggert

Reaction score
Today I was delegate to my Senate District convention, and during subcaucus (they have to divide the convention for subcaucus because they are divided into 2 congressional districts).... I and other 3 women ran for 2nd Congressional District and State Convention delegate/alternate.... Well.... I WON!!!! When they called out my name, I almost cry.... So I am on the road to Faribault on May 6th then Rochester from June 9th til 11th...

I have been delegate to my senate district and 4th congressional district since 2000, but in 2002 I was delegate to 4th congressional district and alternate to state convention, and I tried in 2004 but I failed, so I ended up being alternate at 4th congressional district convention.

People from 4th CD and my old precinect was not happy that I moved to 2nd CD and new precinect, and they asked me why? I told them that my mom bought house. I do miss my old congresswoman, but hopefully my congressman will lost election because I am supporting Collen Rowley.

This is wonderful news, Rachel!! :thumb: Hmmm...does this possibly mean that you are eyeballing either a state senate seat or the governor's chair for 2010?

Back