Original Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODERATOR NOTE:

Forbidding anyone or even asking certain individuals to post in any thread is simply not allowed. All are allowed the right to speak their minds in any thread, within reason.

This is in the forum rules:
"Even though we support freedom of speech, show some respect, use common sense, and keep an open mind when participating in discussions."

And since several members were named, it could also be termed as:
"No enticing or provoking other members to cause them to get into trouble."

Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Thank you,
The Mod Team

Right, and some people would believe that premarital sex is also an original sin since we were told by God not to have sex before marriage, yet, many people broke that law.
It's a sin but it's not the original sin.

I was born into this world as an angry baby, cry all the time drive my family nut everyday for long time. Do u believe I was innocent when I was a baby? I do not think so.

Remember, God did not want Adam and Eve to copulate yet, 2,000 years later, here we are. Descendants of Adam and Eve.
Where did you get that weird idea? God told them to "multiply", and He joined them together as husband and wife. I'm pretty sure that meant He expected them to "copulate." After all, they weren't going to multiply like amoebas.

BTW, Adam and Eve weren't created 2,000 years ago.

Right, and some people would believe that premarital sex is also an original sin since we were told by God not to have sex before marriage, yet, many people broke that law.

SyrOrange said:
Remember, God did not want Adam and Eve to copulate yet, 2,000 years later, here we are. Descendants of Adam and Eve.

Okay, you see, Jordan? This is why I did not want you to post. You have no understanding of the topic at all. So please, just don't post. Thanks.

Okay, you see, Jordan? This is why I did not want you to post. You have no understanding of the topic at all. So please, just don't post. Thanks.

Sorry but no. I have a right to post here.

Besides, God did not want Adam and Eve to have sex right away. That is an original sin.

As for your complaint, I refer you to the quote below:

MODERATOR NOTE:

Forbidding anyone or even asking certain individuals to post in any thread is simply not allowed. All are allowed the right to speak their minds in any thread, within reason.

This is in the forum rules:
"Even though we support freedom of speech, show some respect, use common sense, and keep an open mind when participating in discussions."

And since several members were named, it could also be termed as:
"No enticing or provoking other members to cause them to get into trouble."

Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Thank you,
The Mod Team

Where did you get that weird idea? God told them to "multiply", and He joined them together as husband and wife. I'm pretty sure that meant He expected them to "copulate." After all, they weren't going to multiply like amoebas.

BTW, Adam and Eve weren't created 2,000 years ago.

Wrong. They had sex right after they ate the apple.

Keep in mind I was speaking from the perspective of the Bible. If I had personally believed from my own perspective, wouldn't you think I would have said a different number than 2,000 years ago?

RIT, adam and eve did not eat apple, Bible didn't say that. It is just saying "forbidden fruit", what kind? Not mention in there. Nothing wrong to have sex, only purity of sex that God establish is opposite sex marriage. Original sin is where Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, thats where sin begin, nothing else.

RIT, adam and eve did not eat apple, Bible didn't say that. It is just saying "forbidden fruit", what kind? Not mention in there. Nothing wrong to have sex, only purity of sex that God establish is opposite sex marriage. Original sin is where Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, thats where sin begin, nothing else.

If you have learned Sunday School, you'd know the Adam and Eve stories usually revolve around an Apple.

God told them not to have sex right after eating the fruit, but they ignored him and they were banned from God's garden.

If you have learned Sunday School, you'd know the Adam and Eve stories usually revolve around an Apple.

God told them not to have sex right after eating the fruit, but they ignored him and they were banned from God's garden.

haha, yeah, I remember that in sunday school, but what I learned that they didn't meant for apple, but showing the example of the fruit. And, no, God did not say anything about God forbid them to have sex. Where did you learn that? Ofc, nowhere in the Bible says that. But what God said, when a man to leave his parents to be with his wife. What does God meant by that? Sex is involve.

haha, yeah, I remember that in sunday school, but what I learned that they didn't meant for apple, but showing the example of the fruit. And, no, God did not say anything about God forbid them to have sex. Where did you learn that? Ofc, nowhere in the Bible says that. But what God said, when a man to leave his parents to be with his wife. What does God meant by that? Sex is involve.

Remember in the times of Adam and Eve, marriage has not yet been invented.

Wrong. They had sex right after they ate the apple.
It wasn't an apple; it was a "fruit".

Keep in mind I was speaking from the perspective of the Bible. If I had personally believed from my own perspective, wouldn't you think I would have said a different number than 2,000 years ago?
I have no idea what number you would say.

Jesus was alive 2,000 years ago. Obviously Adam and Eve lived long before Jesus did.

Remember in the times of Adam and Eve, marriage has not yet been invented.
God performed their wedding ceremony Himself. No one had to "invent" marriage.

It's a sin but it's not the original sin.

Yes, I´m agree that the difference between sin and original sin.

Accord my previous post that original sin is a traditional reglion theological which different as sin. A person who commit a sin which mean is violate the law, worship different religions, etc.

If you have read the Bible, you'd know it wasn't an apple.

Where did you read that? It's not in the book of Genesis, that's for sure.

I was born into this world as an angry baby, cry all the time drive my family nut everyday for long time. Do u believe I was innocent when I was a baby? I do not think so.

What do you mean?

Did you know that the babies can´t talk and tell you that what they wants... The sign of cries babies tell us what they want is hungry, thirsty to drink, feel uncomfortable with dirty diaper, pain, affection, etc. but the worst is colic... very painful... no wonder why they cries all the time and night for long 3 months. Of course they are innoncent babies. They have no idea what kind of world they have.

If you have read the Bible, you'd know it wasn't an apple.

Where did you read that? It's not in the book of Genesis, that's for sure.

Do you have proof that it's not an apple? You could try asking your Sunday School teacher.

From Sunday School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back