Organic or non Organic

Do you eat mostly organic or non organic foods?

• Organic

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Non-Organic

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
Hi Healthy Members!

Does anyone including yourself discuss about organic foods?

Why do I love eating organic foods? Because of clean foods into your digestion system to make you feel energy, younger, focus, activities and happy health lifestyle.

If you are shopping at health food grocery, click Whole Foods Market

If you or your loved one go out to eat at health food restaurants, check out Vegetarian restaurants guide and directory of natural health food stores by HappyCow

You can share your health experience with us about organic foods. Lets talk this out! Thanks so much!

WKW32

Ahhhh..... there u go .......

vote is ORGANIC!! it is best than non- organic. I'm eating organic good for six years and not eat meat for while but i have to cook for my daughter.... i encourged my daughter about the organic food etc and never believe any meds from doctor because those do have negative side effect so my daughter know about it now. i can eat both raw and vegan both organic.. i begin like eat raw organic WINK!! that it.

I'm support of NON GOVERNMENT PERIOD!! WINK! SMILE

Hello old thread! LoL I am consider to debate with organic and non organic between.

I believe that organic is good for health. But it's overpriced. Some of conservative farmer do not believe in Organic. They think organic with USDA is misleading. What is your opinion about Organic with USDA misleading or not Let Debate

I eat both organic and none organic. Organic is best but sometimes I need non organic to get food with Vit B12 as organic food producers are not allowed to add supliments to their food.

I would love to have Organic food but they are pricey. When money is stable and bills are paid off...we can afford healthy Organic. :) Mostly I go to farmer market and get fruits/veggies, cheaper than what store sells. But lately I kept forgetting to go farmer market! HA!

Same here.

I say - "mostly organic" - but not necessarily certified. Smaller organic farms can't afford certification and often don't have the resources needed to get to that point anyway <mentors, etc. - there's a lot of "start-up" and paperwork> Smaller, local farmers are often "organic-style" but in order to have the USDA organic label the operation needs to go through a lot and it takes a few years. I go to farmer's markets often in Summer, when they're available here. Certain produce items allegedly have higher nutrients in the organic vs. the non-organic items.
'Organic' can ALSO mean factory-farmed - organic does not refer to anything about how the animals were treated, how large a herd of cattle is, if they have access to pasture, etc. So one can be eating 'organic' food and still be eating farms animals that in cramped or "un-natural" situations - cattle are meant to eat grass NOT grain- but they can be forced to eat organic grain and have access to other organic qualities and therefore be called organic.

I mostly eat non-organic simply because I cant afford the organic stuff. That extra $ for the organic is for the great, natural, and unaffected flavors. Yum!

I like eating vegetables and fruits that are organic and in season. They have the best flavor in my opinion and make for the best stews, pies, salads, anything else where the fruit/vegetable flavor is key.

I love fruits and veggies and agree that "in season" has best flavor-

organic - certified or not - tends to be more expensive because it is much more time-consuming and labor-intensive to be produced this way. Specifically "USDA Organic" certification is also expensive. Organic farmers may not get the subsidies that non-organic/commercial farmers and mono-agriculture producers get.

I don't mind to eat non-organic and organic food. They are same tasteful. Organic is expensive. I always go to health food store to buy "Organic" morning wellness ginger tea for pregnancy.

Back