Oregon man says he's pregnant?

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
:ugh3: i m speechless .....:dunno2:

BEND, Ore. -- An Oregon man is five months pregnant, according to a national magazine.
Thomas Beatie, who used to be a woman, appeared in the most recent issueof The Advocate, a magazine for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender readers, Portland, Ore., television station KPTV reported.

Beatie wrote the article, which includes a picture of him while he was 22 weeks pregnant. According to the story, he went through a sex change, but decided only to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy.

Beatie was able to keep the reproductive organs he was born with. The article said he stopped getting the injections and was able to get pregnant.

Beatie, who lives in Bend, wrote he was once pregnant with triplets, but the pregnancy was life-threatening and he lost the fetuses. Now, Beatie said he and his wife, Nancy, are expecting a little girl in July.

In the article, Beatie described some of the challenges he and his wife have faced -- they said doctors won't treat them. The couple met 10 years ago and Nancy is not able to have children.

He wrote in The Advocate that their situation "sparks legal, political and social unknowns."

The couple were out of town Monday and unable to speak with the station.

Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant - Health News Story - KTVU San Francisco

I don't think it makes sense to have human male get pregnant in my opinion. Of course, some animals in the wild...male do get pregnant like the seahorse.

yeah, I read. he is FTM, not remove the ovaries/urturs so it is able to bear the baby inside. It happens in few ftm do that in secret but this guy is brave!!!!

If this story is accurate, this "man" is still physically a woman, so it's not a pregnant man.

I want to know, if this person is supposedly living as a man with a wife, how did "he" get pregnant? Who provided the sperm? Or is the wife actually a man?

use the sprem bank.. only way to get a baby. :)

*beware* horny man, dont give a sprem during the rape scene...

he was physically a woman, become a man for living. his wife is a bio-born woman and had removed the "hypro" so cant have a baby.

use the sprem bank.. only way to get a baby. :)

*beware* horny man, dont give a sprem during the rape scene...

he was physically a woman, become a man for living. his wife is a bio-born woman and had removed the "hypro" so cant have a baby.
So if "he" used a sperm bank the pregnancy was not an "accident" but intentional. Maybe "he" decided being a guy wasn't so great after all.

So if "he" used a sperm bank the pregnancy was not an "accident" but intentional. Maybe "he" decided being a guy wasn't so great after all.

Well, this is differcult question to ask. Since he want a kid but his wife had htyrso removed so they been discuessed.... I guess he has "out of blue" to be "junior" (movie called JUNIOR).

In his past, he was a woman and he has gender thraptist to become to be a guy. I cant given that information behind his life but I know it sounds hard to understand this. Also, he said, for 8 years to be a man and decide to lay back from hormoes to bear a kid. After this kid born then he will go back on hormores, which is more he want a kid for himself and his wife to raise.

so long, they are in much love....

Maybe hoax?

I dunno if it is really hoax....I found this on CNN this morning.

Pregnant man is a hoax

HONOLULU -- A pregnant man in Oregon making headlines around the world is originally from Hawaii.

Thomas Beatie used to be a woman. Before Beatie became a transgender man, he was Tracy LaGondino living in Hawaii as a woman.

LaGondino fought for the right for gay couples to adopt children and against hate crimes when she lived in Hawaii.
sponsor

Lagondino's friends in Honolulu told KITV she was in love with Nancy Roberts and that she got the sex change because Hawaii's laws did not support same sex marriage.

While in Hawaii, Logondino lived in Hawaii Kai and owned a T-shirt printing shop called Define Normal on Sand Island Access Road. Two years ago she moved the business to Bend, Ore.

Beatie wrote an article for The Advocate, a magazine for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender readers. In the article Beatie wrote that he went through a sex change, but decided only to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy. Beatie was able to keep the reproductive organs he was born with, according to the story.

The article said he stopped getting the injections and was able to get pregnant. Now, he is five months pregnant.

He and his legally married wife, who was unable to get pregnant, are expecting a baby girl in July.

Neighbors in Oregon said they did not see the couple for days. One said the couple was in New York.

Not everyone in the neighborhood is buying the story.

"Quite frankly, I think it's a hoax. I saw him a few days ago and he didn't look like that," neighbor Ron Schlieper said. "He was walking down the street with who I thought was his wife, Nancy, and I don't recall seeing a belly if that was a month ago. He would have been much bigger just a few days ago."

Hawaii think he is kidding about being preggy but found out him having a baby with his wife. That which is true, not hoax.

Well that's not a "male pregnancy", but just a man with female thingy in his pant which he is able to have a baby. No matter what he have in his pant, he's still the man! :)

Right, you figure that correct and not know what the story or going on?!

I do not know if he is real but you can look clip movie of what he is doing and walking around.

What freak me that male give a baby birth and how did it come out? I know it not from thing and if they are cutting like C-section. What the risk and if you decide want husband have baby due your health condition couldn't develop the baby.

I don't know how and how it is normal? I read the comment about person is afraid that child will look the male as role that male do the same thing as woman.

Really, I don't know how or what happen or whatever but for me... It no fit for me!

Ummm, did he had a baby yet ?? he is a REAL man... I see 1995 and the baby should be 13 by now.... where it goes ?

Back