Oregan woman sues Walmart over shampoo

Yeah, it probably was tampered with, but the shampoo as it is shouldn't have been too much trouble (assuming her washing methods are decently done). I mean, I use straight Dial hand soap once in a while to account for accumilation, as stringent as it is, I never have a problem using it. She's gotta be full-of-it!

Yeah, it probably was tampered with, but the shampoo as it is shouldn't have been too much trouble (assuming her washing methods are decently done). I mean, I use straight Dial hand soap once in a while to account for accumilation, as stringent as it is, I never have a problem using it. She's gotta be full-of-it!

You use Dial hand-soap in your hair? :shock: For what?! :shock:

I mentioned it, styling products and god knows what's in our air! ;)

I missed that.... :doh:

Lots of refreshing things in our air of course! Walking buy those refreshing smells of ladies that smelled as they bathed in their perfume this morning! AHHHHHH smells like chemicals! :barf:

I missed that.... :doh:

Lots of refreshing things in our air of course! Walking buy those refreshing smells of ladies that smelled as they bathed in their perfume this morning! AHHHHHH smells like chemicals! :barf:

Whoo! Been to the Sarasota gas chamber I see. :cool2:

While working in the pharmacy, we caught many younger teens switching hair color bottles. So you might buy Blonde and when you apply it was switched with Brown or Red. I always check before I purchase.

While working in the pharmacy, we caught many younger teens switching hair color bottles. So you might buy Blonde and when you apply it was switched with Brown or Red. I always check before I purchase.

That happened to my mom from dark brwon hair she went to be a red head. Lol

I use Aussie :D They don't test on Animals, it smells good and it's good for your hair! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just proved your point as listed in the picture above. :ugh:

Back