1/2 cup of vegetable oil
4 eggs
1/2 cup chopped nuts
grease and flour the bundt pan
Pour nuts in bottom of the bundt pan
Mix remaining pour over nuts
Bake at 350 for 50-60 mins

To make the glaze -

Bring to boil for 2 mins (all ingredients below)

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1 stick of butter

Poke holes in cake while it is still warm then pour the glaze over.

Let it cool about 30 mins then remove. After removing the cake from bundt pan, you can either use some of the remaining glaze on top of the cake or use all of it after poking the holes in the cake.

This is one of my favorite cake. It is so good! :)

I don't use the chopped nuts since I'm not crazy about it though. Still, it is good without the chopped nuts.

If I can get out, I will probably buy the stuff and make it today. IT sounds great.

Yep, it sounds so yummy!!! I love oranges....was called "the Orange Lady" for years (cause I smelled like Oranges), ate them everyday!...I've had a taste of this cake before and it was so good....gonna try this sometime soon. Thks for sharing.

it sound good! Yummy! I want to try taste this. Thank you for the recipe!! I can do without nuts because my husband don't like the nuts on it. Also my sister in the law is allergy to nuts.

You all are welcome. I would eat a whole cake if I could! :lol:

Lemme know how it fares out for you all! :D

Oooo, that's new to me. I love orange juice, so I would love to try that without the nuts in it. :)

Made this today with no nuts. It was fantastic!! we all really liked it and I have 2 picky eaters.

Thanks Jolie for the recipe. You Rock!!

interesting, i never heard or try it.... someday i would try it, thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

Jolie, I did make the orange cake with no nuts, added dried cranberry instead.

We thought it was great.

:shock: OMG!!!!!!!!!! It is sssssssssssoooooooooooooooo gooooooood! Yummy! Had it for breakfast!! :lol:

Jolie, I did make the orange cake with no nuts, added dried cranberry instead.

We thought it was great.

Ah, I should give it a try with the dried cranberry. I imagine it still will taste great with dried cranberries in it! :)

I'm glad you all are liking it! :)

Back