Oprah for President?

Oprah for President?

• Yes, Oprah as President

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes, Oprah as Vice President

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, she has no political experience.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartGirl

Reaction score
If she runs for President, would you vote for her?
Or no way??? :whistle: She said Hillary Clinton should
run for President, and she said she will support her....
It would be cool if Hillary Clinton chooses Oprah as
Vice President. What you guys think?

"Will" If suppose gonna be broke record... women prez in United States..

Does any history may have women prez ??? *curiouis*

Cough, cough, gagging, excuse me. *Tousi departing in a whisp of smoke*

I doubt Oprah'd be a good President of United States as she talks way too much and will never shut up if she does become President. :)

I don't think America is ready for a female Prez let alone an black one.

Oprah's good at what she's currently doing. I have seen how she exposes the truth of minority and the hidden groups on her show.

fuck no!

after getting upset because some store in france was setting up a party and did not let her in...and then complaing about it for 2 fucking weeks...i hope the bitch gets scammed and all of her money stolen.

as for a woman president there have been a few i hoped would run...i hope hillary does! much better than the fucking puppet we have now.

no way dude.......

vote me for president.

Hey guys, cool it!

Let's get back on topic, and away from all pointing fingers and personal attacks.

The world is tough enough; we don't need to wish death to anyone because that is not a solution to the problems. Also, it is against AllDeaf policy.

Maybe we DO need Oprah for Prez and Dr. Phil for VP; they know how to deal with feelings (JUST KIDDING!!!). :P

Reba said:
The world is tough enough; we don't need to wish death to anyone because that is not a solution to the problems. Also, it is against AllDeaf policy.

Agreed. The world is already bad enough as it is now, all we can do is hope that it'll get better by spreading the message.

In my heart, I don't believe the current wars are solving any problems right now. They may had in the past. Right now, it seems to be triggering more problems and more are forming terrorist groups because of the wars and all the political nonsense going on in the world. It makes us feel more lost at finding hope for world peace because of all the anger people are unleashing onto each other.

Just look at France, the children of the immigrants are now burning it to ashes because the French society had put them through hell for nothing since they are French citizens themselves too as well. Not only to mention the ban on headscarves a couple years ago in France obviously was a sign that the country was heading for trouble.

It happened. :-/

It isn't cool 2 wish death on someone. If you are a President, you might make a wrong decision. And you wouldn't want someone 2 wish death on you. If you don't like President Bush's decision,
you should protest or sign a petition.

Banjo said:
Just look at France, the children of the immigrants are now burning it to ashes because the French society had put them through hell for nothing since they are French citizens themselves too as well. Not only to mention the ban on headscarves a couple years ago in France obviously was a sign that the country was heading for trouble.

It happened. :-/

Yeah. It could happen here in USA, because Christians might burn down America because they might get fed up with lawmakers turning away from God and removing the word, "God". Muslims need headscarves because it is their religion tradition.

Mod Note:

Thread's reopened...let's stick to the topic for which this thread is concerned with. Posts have been removed due to the nature of such context which does go against the policy set herein for Alldeaf.com--

Thank you!
~RR

Last edited:
Reba said:
Hey guys, cool it!

Let's get back on topic, and away from all pointing fingers and personal attacks.

Maybe we DO need Oprah for Prez and Dr. Phil for VP; they know how to deal with feelings (JUST KIDDING!!!). :P

Nah. All Oprah would do is give everyone free cars, and all Dr Phil would do is make everyone feel bad about themself.

apathrev said:
Nah. All Oprah would do is give everyone free cars, and all Dr Phil would do is make everyone feel bad about themself.

Really? then I might as well vote for Oprah as a president... :lol:

Which in turn would lead to a surge in oil demand, which therefore would lead to increased gas prices, which therefore would lead to an invasion of another oil mass producing nation. Syria. You better pray Oprah is not elected.

vfr said:
after getting upset because some store in france was setting up a party and did not let her in...and then complaing about it for 2 fucking weeks...i hope the bitch gets scammed and all of her money stolen.

as for a woman president there have been a few i hoped would run...i hope hillary does! much better than the fucking puppet we have now.

I saw on news... French people don't like us. They are having
problems with immigrants rioting...
And they insulted us, "USA is a country full of immigrants." :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back