Oppsy....

funny-gif-toilet-paper.gif

There was a doctors office I went to once that when you flushed it seems the toilet flushed for an entire 3 minutes???? lol I can see that toilet swallowing all that paper.

Never heard of squatty potty had to google it. They sell them on amazon too.
http://www.amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Toilet-Stool-White/dp/B007BISCT0

And in my search this image came up.

YAAAY!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They have sold over 30 million dollars worth of Squatty Potty since they appeared on the show Shark Tank. They sell them at Bed Bath and Beyond for I believe $24.99. They slide back under your toilet when not in use.

There's a 7" one too :lol:

ahh now I remember what it looks like. My $5.00 generic step stool does the same thing :laugh2: though just slide it to the side of the terlet.

A poop a day keeps the doctor away....:D

Sono... saw this one for you... lol

Wow! What a waste of perfectly good tolit paper..:smoking:

That video just.. "erks" me to the lowest point of a human just trying to make something funny.. or cool for that matter.... :o

LOL! My dad would of had fit if we did that as kids ! He gave use lessons on how much toilet paper we could use at one time. There was 4 of us kids and we were using up the whole new roll in no time ! :giggle:

LOL! My dad would of had fit if we did that as kids ! He gave use lessons on how much toilet paper we could use at one time. There was 4 of us kids and we were using up the whole new roll in no time ! :giggle:
at least you didnt have to wipe with corn cobs... you get 1 white cob and 2 brown cobs.

You wipe with a brown cob, then use the white cob, if white cob turns brown you use the 2nd brown cob.

So did the drywall survive and not get warped and moldy?

Back