Open Window @ Pasadena Playhouse

wolvie

Reaction score
Hello,

anyone here from the Los Angeles area.

I'm a hearing person taking classes at the GLAD center and was wondering if anyone was going to see Open Window @ the Pasadena Playhouse... It is a bi-lingual play..

http://pasadenaplayhouse.org/window.html

:wave:

Hey!

Hey! Although I'm not Deaf, I am a begining interpreter... I am attending Open Window this Friday @ 8pm... If you're going to be there, I'll be the 20-something woman with a tall, lanky, long blonde hair guy! (My name's Sarah, his name is Jeff).

Hope to see you there, I've heard this play is going to be great!

:)

Open Window

How was Open Window???

I'm new to L.A so....

Have you met Mr. Jerry Ferris.
I'm met him a few times and saw him along with Anthony Natalee at this event that was held at the Pasadena Playhouse two weeks ago.. for Deaf Awareness week..

Open Window

I am hearing, but my girlfriend is a student ASL interpreter. She is a volunteer at the Pasadena Playhouse for this production, "Open Window". So, a week before the premier, I got to go with her to see the final dress rehearsal, which was basically the exact same performance as Opening night.

Anyhow, the reason I am posting is to say that this play was magnificent. I absolutely recommend that each and every one of you get to the Pasadena Playhouse to see this play. It is wonderfuL!!!! I am a 32 year old man, standing 6'4" and 260 who just happens to be quite a mans man....but this play brought me to tears.

Now, if any of you cannot afford to go to the show, please email me, because my girlfriend, Carolyn, is allowed to bring an extra person in for free. The tickets are between $38 and $53, so its not cheap. She would love to bring anybody interested along with her. Its a wonderful opportunity to see a spectacular play.

My email address is baadfish69@yahoo.com

Hope to see some of you there....

Mike :applause:

Back