Open Water--NEED your opinions, comments??

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
HI :wave: GUYS and GIRLS--- I watched OPEN WATER movie, *sighs* I am really in shock and not sure what happened in the end. Anyone of you know. Daniel the guy died right? But----

What about THE GIRL (SUSAN)? RESCUED OR DIED TOO???? ARUGH hate when movie ends like that *sighs* :tears:

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS???

SORRY if this is in wrong group of threads here. Move it if it's necessary, sorry. :cry:

I watched it last week.. I was go like uh???
and thinks that movie is :thumbd: ....so boring

i saw the movie and i had wondered what happened at the end too -- i suspect BOTH of them died without having been rescued

In real life, they were never found. The story in the water after the diveboat left was made up. [Edit - Actually, all of it was made up *no witnesses* - the story was only based on the missing divers]

Pretty freaky though!

Many mistakes were made by both parties and could have been avoided.

Steve - AOW

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

Damn hell bored ... too much yak yak yak yak... full of water sence whole thing.

:ugh: ~ Ugly this movie...

Up to you wanna rent it movie...

Go ahead.. and Enjoy watch the movie! When you done watch the movie... then you can bring your own news what did you think about this movie.

*hmmmmmmmmmmm*

Steve is correct, their bodies were never been found, no one really knows how they died..

I watched that movie with Roadrunner a couple of weeks ago, I told him that I never want to go thru this ever, I can't imagine how it would feel being soo alone with RR in the deep blue sea OR in the middle of nowhere... :Ohno:

My comment when they realized they were missing and showed the boats and airplanes speeding to the rescue was "wheres the running in slow motion lifeguards" (aka baywatch). That part was a bit cheesy.

I do agree most of it was boring, probably the last 20 minutes or so was the only suspenseful part.

It's not boring to me :-p That what I wonder--- Daniel the guy floated away look like sharks got to him and Susan the girl--- she just stay there thats what it make me wondering :confused: rescuing or died??? :( MADE ME TO CRY because of Daniel :(

Dont like the movies end like that. :(

The movie was poorly made, and I didn't care too much for it. I didn't find it a bit scary at all. The problem is... the acting sucked, so did the story. Both failed on both levels.

Banjo said:
The movie was poorly made, and I didn't care too much for it. I didn't find it a bit scary at all. The problem is... the acting sucked, so did the story. Both failed on both levels.

Certainly! Don't let this movie change your mind about open-water diving.

Steve

Steve said:
Certainly! Don't let this movie change your mind about open-water diving.

Steve

It has not change my mind BUT i rather to go in water WITHOUT sharks infested in there. :) Also jellyfishes! Dont want to be near those either! :fu2:

Back