ooVoo Chat?

snakewind99

Reaction score
Do anyone would like to chat on ooVoo and say hi? Well, I DO!

my ooVoo username is codyjohnson99

add me! it'll be fun and making new friends.

About me, i'm 24 single father and happy to be on ooVoo at the moment :dj:

Thanks to Amy for joining ooVoo and had pretty good chat. Learning about Deaf Culture. It was great. Amy did pretty good ASL and still learning. I can understand her most of the time. So.. We talk about 30 minutes or so. It was good.

So, if you interesting talking someone to learn ASL or whatever. I'm here :) Remember, my ooVoo username is codyjohnson99 or skype is the same, codyjohnson99

you are fine on normal have nervous :)

people have sometimes shy nervous experience :lol:

(chuckle) Yeah you're right. Like in 30 second after talking to someone, you're becoming more comfortable with it. :giggle:

Do you sign CSL? I'm interesting if it almost the same with ASL in somewhat. Aren't they? :hmm:

(chuckle) Yeah you're right. Like in 30 second after talking to someone, you're becoming more comfortable with it. :giggle:

Do you sign CSL? I'm interesting if it almost the same with ASL in somewhat. Aren't they? :hmm:

lol, I always fun alots of help volunteer ASL. cause conflict. I recommand to asl serves whom class free offer ASL or friends social.

I experience on social friends :) easy on the how communication!

lol, I always fun alots of help volunteer ASL. cause conflict. I recommand to asl serves whom class free offer ASL or friends social.

I experience on social friends :) easy on the how communication!

Yeah...

Almost better than Interpreter on VP. :Ohno:

Back