Oopppssssss

TygersaidStfu

Reaction score
My best friend told me about her friend. it is so hilarious. so here it comes. My friend told me a story about her friend. so she explained to me that her friend ask her about breaking virgin.. When You have sex with someone.. He inserted in her pussy. and It didn't bleed at alllll.. She was like okay.. so She asked my best friend. when u broke ur virgin? did ur pussy bleed?? She told her yeah....... so She was like :wtf: so she went to see a doctor about that and started to explained her situation. Doctor analyzed and found out that She is still virgin. so I was puzzled. She is virgin. my bestfriend said yeah.. I said impossible.. I just thought :omg: Did he put in wrong hole.. so She asked her friend. How y'all did have sex? so She explained to her that he did inserted in it but.. it is in wrong fucking hole. :laugh2: One plm is that her date is virgin too but he broke it but he did it in wrong hole . what a embarrasing thing for him..s..o her friend was unhappy about that. How come he can't tell the difference between anus and pussy?? so she said that She didn't open her leg all way up but That explained it. They were having a :buttsex: for entire time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

Does that happen to u ???????????

Haha, OMG, that's a fucking classic.

Seriously, if that ever happened to me, I'd shoot myself. Haha, even if her legs weren't open all the way, you should still be able to tell the difference.

:shock: lol :x i was wondering if that happens to somebody and it ACTUALLY did lolol :laugh2:

at least if she regret the night of sex, she still has her virginity and two....... I think she would notice that it is painful up her ass...

Back