Ooo, DAMN! New PALM!

bluetooth allow you to use wireless keyboard to typing. You could transfer between mobile to computer or to pda. You can use bluetooth to to mobile as dial-up internet anywhere better than sidekick on excellent coverage under AT&T or Verizon than T-Mobile.

TheXandieBoy said:
Hey Hey Can I have your attention?! Here is the newest palm! Sony PEG-UX50! Go to this link http://sonyelectronics.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/models/ux50.html ... Note: THIS NOT FlipStart PC!

More tech.. eeekk it would be more tough for people which they shoould get sony peg or sidekick or flipstart pc.. ughs!!!! it's hard to which they feel comfortable with..

even im stil using deafwireless pager.. there are many i want but want the tech succesful in the future.

gonna wait and see

The best of the best handhelds....

Smart phones
Handspring Treo 600

Pockets PCs
HP iPaq H4350

Palm
Sony CLIE PEG-UX50

EDGE said:
Look like Sony isn't make PDA anymore. :)

Yea, not in US. There's only Sony is make PDA in Europe and Japan.

B0000D8Q9D.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It would be nice if Sony decide to make smartphone.

Usually I seen most mobile that sony are focus into walkman (iPod-killer with mobile phone)

wow so old thread !

ahh now.... how bout this - sorta pda/umpc ? !
31879278-2-300-overview-1.gif

i played with that. i love that ! we have another model like this but it is more black and more mean machine.

deafclimber said:
wow so old thread !

ahh now.... how bout this - sorta pda/umpc ? !
http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/31879278-2-300-overview-1.gif[ /img]

i played with that. i love that ! we have another model like this but it is more black and more mean machine.[/QUOTE]

It's UMPC, not PDA since it's running regular Windows XP. Of course, it allow you put sim card in there under either Cingular or Tmobile. eeeek :o
Who can afford that scary price??

EDGE said:
It's UMPC, not PDA since it's running regular Windows XP. Of course, it allow you put sim card in there under either Cingular or Tmobile. eeeek :o
Who can afford that scary price??

dude i am aware it is not pda... i mean almost hand size umpc. :) it is just like OQO.

It's so cool to watch this thread changing
from old technology to newer technology NOW !

Awesome.
:thumb:

EDGE said:
It would be nice if Sony decide to make smartphone.

Usually I seen most mobile that sony are focus into walkman (iPod-killer with mobile phone)

It probably better than PSP but it would use Windows. :ugh:

Of course, I hate Windows and Sony need make their own program or get license from Apple or Linux, not need demands on MS because PS2 and Xbox is major battle.

I'm not surprised about it but most program is bad except for Alienware.

I can change from Windows into Linux on Alienware or get iMac but not decide until next year.

I want find best program to make The Sims 2 work so great with no laggy.

Back