only Ladies....

LUNZ

Reaction score
i would like to ask your opinions about tattoos. are you attractive to tattoos guy? full tattoos on arm or little or whatever...

are you go for date??

I have a tattoo on the bottom of my back, near my butt, so I couldn't hold it against a man if he had a few. As long as they're tasteful and not covering your whole body.

I am okay with it as long not more than 2 or 3 and its tasteful not some half naked woman or something gross like a snake in a skull - think prison types........

and definitely not all over the body!!!!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Yeah I like guys with tatoos.. wish my bf would get one now!!!

what if he wanted to get one with his ex-girlfriends name in it?

Originally posted by bbnt
what if he wanted to get one with his ex-girlfriends name in it?

mm good question but he doesn't have any ex-girlfriend.. I'm his first one :)

i have a tat as u can see on my avatar :-D and want more :-x as for my gfs -- i dated 1 who has 9 tats! and she told me shes had enuf no more tats LOL

i consider them body art if theyre created/chosen tastefully like others have said and not prison tats yikes or a gangbanger thing either

so i dont mind if my gf has some tats just not TOO MANY of them :shock:

AHHHH I have one tat on my left arm getting another one in may, i know i have had two x gfs who had tats they were tasteful and nice :) ... I have no plm with that its all body art!

I like tattoos.. depends on what they are... My hubby has a heart and a rose on his chest with my name in it. We met in 7th grade... but at the end of my junior year We moved away to colorado. He was my best friend nothing more than that.. we always wrote and called and stayed in touch..He ran off to join the army while i ran off to college... He ran off and got married without telling me that ASSHOLE!!! called me 2 weeks after and told me.. my heart broke that was the moment i knew i Loved him more than just a friend... But i congratulated him i was Happy that He was Happy... But one month after his so called wedding.. he got shipped off to Korea for a year.. We lost contact .. But one day out of the blue I got a letter in the mail from his Father.. telling me that Justin was in Korea and that He is going thru a divorce and his dad thought that it would do Justin good if he heard from me again. So i wrote him a letter and He wrote back.. finally his Year in korea was up.. and he was comming back to the states.. of course he went home first (wyoming) Then he came to Colorado to see me... and told me that He loved me he always has and always will and asked me to move to Colorado Springs with him. I did!!! He proposed a few months later.. and we got married :o)

Anyway that was totally off subject. but yeah He had One tattoo before he got that one.. it was of TAZ holding that dukes of hazard flag YUP a REDNECK HAHAHA. then he later got another one on his back... as for me... I have two one on my ankle which was something stupid i did when i turned 18 i dont even know what it IS of LOL me and my friend were not all OKAY that day HAHAHA. then my second one i have a rose On my Left tit :o) HEHEHE the stem wraps around the entire thing . But The tattoo My husband got with my name in it was like the Sweetest thing. I to this day have not had the courage to have his name written on my body.

anyway sorry for beating around the bush ill stick to the subject next time :o)

tattoos are nothing to me cuz I have one tattoo on me but some guys can take it seriously thinkin label girls punks if they have tattoos or something drives me nuts really tattoos are part of people's personality ;)

Originally posted by LUNZ
i would like to ask your opinions about tattoos. are you attractive to tattoos guy? full tattoos on arm or little or whatever...

are you go for date??

I have had the tattoos a long time ago before I met my husband, and he didn't have any tattoo when we met. Once we met and started courting, he found out that I have these tattoos and he seems to like them and went for some tattoo on his arms and one of his legs. I think he's jealous. Heh. :thumb: Now all's good!

Of course, I find attractive to tattoo and/or pierced women. Myself have 3 tattoos/6 pierced. Not bother me if that person have totally virgin (no tattoo/piercing).
Feel that tattoos/piercing are really turn me big ON.

Last edited:
i find tattoos on men attractive, in fact i love piercings on them as well, im crazy abt labret piercings.

It doesnt bother me at all as long this person doesnt have TOO MUCH of pericing or tattoos. I've got tattoo and tongue pireced tho.

I'm fine as long it does not look like this...

andy2.jpg

Ok. I don't mind seeing anyone with a few tattoos and body piercings. I have nothing on me except old navel piercing. I am not against somebody with tats and piercings, but I am too chicken out to get first tat on my virgin body. I consider that tats are very tasteful and artful.. of course no gang symbols or prison tattoos.

My brother has 7 tattoos. I know several people went into extreme with body piercings and tattoos.

I prefer if the guy didn't have any tattoos, and if he did have one or two (maybe three), they'd have to be tasteful too and something not so stupid.

Back