only Ladies....

Real ancient history-here-tattoos desirable in 2012?
Side note: I don't have any.

Real ancient history-here-tattoos desirable in 2012?
Side note: I don't have any.

Bill
Why are you pulling up all these old posts?

There's been a dozen or more of these you've bumped for no reason at all.

What's the point of doing this?

Last edited:
Bill
Why are you pulling up all these old posts?

There's been a dozen or more of these you've bumped for no reason at all.

What's the point of doing this?
He must be bored.

I have two small tattoos, and my boyfriend has one larger one. A few people I've dated have been tattooed. It doesn't bother me at all- DEPENDING on what the tattoo is of. Tasteful and meaningful tattoos can be a great form of self-expression.

Tattoos depend on the guy. I am not really attracted to guys with full sleeves, but there have been a few guys I would not have let that stop me! A bit of ink here or there is fine.

What I would NOT like are face/neck/hand tattoos. Not only because they can't be covered, but they are generally not attractive ones, at least what I have seen. I'm fairly hip and trendy but not really "alternative" or "biker" style, so those don't really do it for me.

So if a guy is a good match for me, the kind of guy I find attractive, my style of person, ink won't affect whether or not I go for him. But no ink is great too. If someone asked this during the "should I get a tattoo" decision, I'd say don't do it. It's more likely someone would insist on no ink than someone saying "gosh, I'd date him if only he had artwork on his chest." You can always get it later, you can't (realistically and completely) un-do tattoos.

I have 4 tats and 13 piercings - all tasteful (most of the piercings are in my ears)

I'm seeing a guy who is a body art virgin and thats fine by me, if he had tats or piercings (as long as they're tasteful) thats fine by me too :)

I have 4 tats and 13 piercings - all tasteful (most of the piercings are in my ears)

I'm seeing a guy who is a body art virgin and thats fine by me, if he had tats or piercings (as long as they're tasteful) thats fine by me too :)

i have four-five ear piercings when i was teenager and my mom not happy and she not approve! But i didnt have tattoo nope

Piercings I have:
4 in Left Ear
4 in right ear
Right Tragus
Nose
Tongue
Navel
Hood (only special people get to see that one hahaha)

All in all I'm fine with what I have but I haven't ruled out any others :)

Same goes for tats.
I have "woman" & "power" on my right arm in Kanji Japanese
An Egyptian Ankh behind my Left Ear
Phoenix on my upper back
Dragon on my lower back

I believe tattoos are great if they have meaning to the person.
There are so many people out there that have a tattoo cos it looked "cool"
When it means something it also looks better cos they wouldn't want it looking silly or anything.

Back