Online Universities question

golgo007

Reaction score
I am wondering if any of the deafies have previously or is currently attending online universities (Western Governors University, Capella, Kaplan, etc). The reason I am asking is because I want to attend WGU and I was not sure if they are deaf-friendly online college or not. I wanted to make wise decision before enrolling any of the online colleges.

Hey there. Believe it or not, I learned about this post of yours through Facebook. WGU caught your post and asked if any of us can help you here, and I will be glad to help you. By the way, I'm new to this forum. I just started my first term last July, and so far the University has been accommodating my needs in three of my courses. They have a disability service that will make sure you have access to the resources you needed in order to succeed at WGU. I'm a transfer IT student from NTID, and they transferred most of my credits from there. So I only have 40 CUs left until graduation. You can private message me for more information. I also would be happy to VP or Skype with you if you like.

Back