Online relationships

Deaf_Jen

Reaction score
i thaught this would be the place to post this..... anyways

what do you guys think of online relationships? ... im just thinking as ive met a cool guy from scotland and well were getting on great... he's planning on visiting in the summer we text and chat on msn etc

anyone got any good online relationships?

my best mate dino is going over to ammerica to marry his online gf..... i think there living here...

and my mate lexi is engaged to a guy who she met on the net

what do you guys think?

Met my darling husband online through a mutual friend. :naughty:

Funny how it ended up that way...we didn't even like one another in the beginning...LOL. But we met, things kind of took off from there...it became an off line relationship and eventually a marriage. :)

Malfoyish

thats cool.... the guy im sorta havign an online thong with atm thaught i was a guy when we first started talking...... lol....... but he keeps apologising for it ...... lol... he's a sweetie

I don't really believe in online relationships. Sure, I might get naughty online... but it isn't really the place to fall in love or anything.

Where I live, there arent many single deaf deaf guys my age (I'm 36) so I was open to meeting someone from online, if I ever happen to find one I like online. I'd rather give that a gamble than stay home and wait forever for that guy who may never show up at my doorstep LOL

Sure enough, I met a guy I really like on line and we chatted for 4 months online before meeting in RL last month. Our RL meeting went extremely well that we are now in an exclusive relationship. :fruit:

Sure there are many weirdos online but there are many weirdos in my home town too so it takes common sense and cautions to trust someone online. Dating anyone whether it is from online or real life is a risk so its better to take that risk with cautions than never.

Malfoyish said:
Met my darling husband online through a mutual friend. :naughty:

Funny how it ended up that way...we didn't even like one another in the beginning...LOL. But we met, things kind of took off from there...it became an off line relationship and eventually a marriage. :)

Malfoyish

God damn computer..LOL

coffeeeeman said:
God damn computer..LOL

aww u do not mean that... U love her .. if u didn't no more blowjobs for you.. :thumb:

For me, Well I have met a lots of Guys off the Internet and it did not last long, One cheated on me with my best friend. One of them turn out to be a nightmare first date. Well, Let me tell u a story about the first date I met this guy he had a pieces of Junk car which I didn't mind too much but when we were on the highway he was going 80 mph and all sudden the passenger side door ripped off and blew away and I was like what the heck happened here! He was like oh no I knew it was gotta happen any sooner and I was like are u going to go back and get the door? He said well we are going 80 mph how am I going to go back and get my door? And then it rain of course it was horrible not that it was Cold/Raining the same time and of course my hair went wild and I got wet also so we went to the restaurant and people were staring at me like we just got laid.. cuz of my hair looks like it got shock by an Electricity.. i went to the bathroom trying to fixed my hair but, it wouldn't stay in place cuz of the hairspray. So What can I do? Nothing so I went back sitting down and this Witness said "You guys made out huh" My face turned red and I said No actually his door on the passenger side ripped off in the middle of the highway and she was like get out of here! And I said seriously.. and she end up laughing so loud and told some of her workers and they all end up laughing ...I told this guy now everyone knows the story should we tell President Bush too? and he end up laughing about it we both just laughed and laughed it was funny and then after dinner was over he said do u wanna go see a drive in Movie and I looked at him and said well if we do that let trade places u get wet and Ill stay dry.. how that? He end up laughing again and said well I will take u out next time when I get a new Door ..

err.. I just met my man on land..
he born raised in London,Ontario.. Mine born raised in Toronto..
I've made decision and move to London,Ontario which the best interest for my 1st son and have new leaf living in London,Ontario. That how I met my man.. become in seriouis relationship....

That's how............ :)

:rofl: I'm sorry I had to laugh over Cheri's story, quite a story actually hahaha!

I'm not for on-line relationship because I didn't have a clue who I was really talking to. I learned the hard way and never again. It may be okay for some people, but not for me.

I met my hearing husband on the computer through the vax at the college of RIT. Everyone thought we actually met on the internet, but no it's not. We were posting message on the BBS under the topic of "Cheers" and "SinglesnSuch". Somehow I caught his eye and we exchanged our Email. We shared our interests and 3 days later we met in person then 7 years later we got married. Life is gewd! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
I don't really believe in online relationships. Sure, I might get naughty online... but it isn't really the place to fall in love or anything.

Don´t you say? Never know... I saw your comment at the post that you´ll meet Cheri this June... :naughty:

I met my husband online -- I'm originally from USA in California and husband lived in Victoria, Australia. We met online in mIRC chat room in '97...chatted and exchanged emails for 4 months before he came over to USA to meet me in Feb. '98. I flew over to Australia 4 months after he came to visit...August 1998...been here since! We got married September 1998 and still married today. ;)

Cheri said:
aww u do not mean that... U love her .. if u didn't no more blowjobs for you.. :thumb:

For me, Well I have met a lots of Guys off the Internet and it did not last long, One cheated on me with my best friend. One of them turn out to be a nightmare first date. Well, Let me tell u a story about the first date I met this guy he had a pieces of Junk car which I didn't mind too much but when we were on the highway he was going 80 mph and all sudden the passenger side door ripped off and blew away and I was like what the heck happened here! He was like oh no I knew it was gotta happen any sooner and I was like are u going to go back and get the door? He said well we are going 80 mph how am I going to go back and get my door? And then it rain of course it was horrible not that it was Cold/Raining the same time and of course my hair went wild and I got wet also so we went to the restaurant and people were staring at me like we just got laid.. cuz of my hair looks like it got shock by an Electricity.. i went to the bathroom trying to fixed my hair but, it wouldn't stay in place cuz of the hairspray. So What can I do? Nothing so I went back sitting down and this Witness said "You guys made out huh" My face turned red and I said No actually his door on the passenger side ripped off in the middle of the highway and she was like get out of here! And I said seriously.. and she end up laughing so loud and told some of her workers and they all end up laughing ...I told this guy now everyone knows the story should we tell President Bush too? and he end up laughing about it we both just laughed and laughed it was funny and then after dinner was over he said do u wanna go see a drive in Movie and I looked at him and said well if we do that let trade places u get wet and Ill stay dry.. how that? He end up laughing again and said well I will take u out next time when I get a new Door ..

:rofl: Too funny, Cheri! I was laughing so hard over this! Geez...seriously, I'm sorry that had happened on your date. :P At least, you survived the date and didn't fall out of the car when the door fell off! Phew!

Well, obviously there's some positive and negative thing about online relationships. I'm glad it worked out for some.

I had an online relationship few months ago and it was great at the beginning but then I didn't like it much as the distance was bothering me.

However, good luck to you.

I hope there's a guy waiting for me around the corner, or I already have one but it's right under my nose! :dunno:

I am not a on-line relationship type... I don't mind meeting people on-lines, but not relationships..

Cheri, I had to laugh about your story.. Sorry...

Miss-Delectable said:
I hope there's a guy waiting for me around the corner, or I already have one but it's right under my nose! :dunno:

yor like me... as my father says 'one day our ship wil come in.... but knowing our luck we'll be at the airport' :|

lol

I am glad U think My story is Funny Most People do... It's Ok.. at least I thought it was Funny too in some way never had that kind of first date before... :D

:rofl: :rofl: ....I remember that story Cheri!....I'm sorry I tried not to laugh again but then reading it all over again sure couldn't help it....the good thing turn out he took you to the drive-in movie a couple of days after this had happened and the smart thing he used his parent car with two doors.... :rofl: *wiping my tears off*.....

I met my boyfriend online... we had actually been hanging out in the same channel for years (a car channel) and never talked till January last year, so we didn't know we shared the same interests but once we eventually found out, we fell in love, and 6 months later, I moved to NSW to be with him. It's been a year now :D

hi, i was going to meet someone in person while i have hearing friend to keep me company for meet someone to sleep over to save hotel's money... but somehow i told him to wait other times... then i talked to other male friend online about him and realized that he was not respecting me with personal reason so i am glad to meet to take risk to meet him cuz i believe he is more helpful to my feeling than first male friend... so glad to meet him and now i have boyfriend since march 31st. i am glad to find respective guy than my ex abusive guy i met in person not from online... it's interesting so i just watched male friends words online and take time then when i believe it's truth trust i take risk to mee t him smile. so this one is rarely online good relationships that too many online relationships can end up being hurt because they don't see truths or lies first before to trust ya know or not being to think about it more well enough to ask questions before to meet in person... smile peace.

Back