Online Relationship?

:rofl: hahahahahah OMG u are so hilarious Butch :P

Froggiebabe -- should we do :whip: for Butch cuz hes a naughty naughty wolf and send him back to his cave qq :gossip: :twisted:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN DONT FK ME NAH U HAS EAGLEBDSM TO FK HER :rofl:

Don't you dare worry that i wouldn't poke you.. i know my woman's hole.. allright :booty: tada

:rofl: oh boy!!!!!! yea i think punkywolfy should go back cave!! he need pushiment!!!! :ily:

Fly Free said:
:rofl: hahahahahah OMG u are so hilarious Butch :P

Froggiebabe -- should we do :whip: for Butch cuz hes a naughty naughty wolf and send him back to his cave qq :gossip: :twisted:

OFC OFC GOOD WATCH OUT PEEIN ON UR UNDIES OOPS MY BAD MAKE U LAUGH HARD OHHHH DO IT DO IT WHIP MY AZZ I DERSERVE THAT LOVE BEING :naughty: MISCHIEF WOLFY BOI AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TweetyBird said:
:rofl: oh boy!!!!!! yea i think punkywolfy should go back cave!! he need pushiment!!!! :ily:

ME ME ME ? PUNISHMENT ? UUMMM NAH DONT NEED GO BACK CAVE TOO EARLY :P

Omg.. lol you guys r making me laugh so hard.. yeah fly free is known as a eagle lady go around teasing ladies.. lol *howls*

PW..if there is a full moon tonight.. you better just howl with the wolves.. hehe!

WildKaTReSS said:
Omg.. lol you guys r making me laugh so hard.. yeah fly free is known as a eagle lady go around teasing ladies.. lol *howls*

PW..if there is a full moon tonight.. you better just howl with the wolves.. hehe!

OFC WHY NOT I LOVE HOWL WHILE MOON SHININ OUT OF CLOUD OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

x10oT said:
Do u think its good idea to date w someone through online? :ugh:

Well... I never dated online before. Then again, everyone has different meanings to "dating." For instance, my definition of dating is to get know someone. There's no string attached and whatnot. I would rather to have a dating relationship in person. So if I happen to meet someone online and we've talked for so long and finally meet in person, if we happen to have that same intensity in person as well online, then I'm willing to try to "date" online with that person. But uhh... call me old-fashioned... local/in person dating beats online. The feeling is there. The chemistry, the touch and all. How can you gain all that online?

Everyone's different.

Well, I met my baby online in Feb this year--- we are currently in relationship, we are doing wonderful!!

We are same from online and in person-- We have no problems hee hee

Everyone have their own opinions towards with this issue-- I had bad experiences from online AND in relationship. No different! :)

Back