Online College

Roger

Reaction score
Is there any online college where I can obtain BA in General Studies?

Not to my knowledge have I seen any general studies online. I like your quote awesome!
God is good!

I know that a lot of graduate studies offer online courses, but not bachelor level courses. Have you tried Googling it or checking with your local college?

mostly deaf students wanted going to gally but can getting online application as your favorite subjects studys to become like as teacher,prinicpal,whatevers what you study as goals!

if you are deaf you can see on websites for infomation
Gallaudet University click for admission as undergraduation to application online
RIT - National Technical Institute for the Deaf

but you can choose whatevers what you wanted going to college in your hometown or you can leave home to college to study!

mostly hearing people always like going college in hometown its choice what wanted it to smart subject.

my cousin going college in Austin,Tx and she study become history but she still there for 4 years but she now freshmen but will become sophmore this fall and she will planning going law school after college its so long school for my cousin that why my aunt told me says that.

I will be my first online of English course this July 9. :Ohno: :giggle:

Sarah.. you're talking about going to a college... as in a building.. Roger is talking about using the internet to get his degree... they are two different things.

Online colleges don't have general studies degrees, they have specialized degrees in various fields. I've been checking for months due to the fact I would like to get my degree, but I can't do the college thing, so i'd like to do online college myself.

I have been study online for 6 months. Study stocks and economy. It is real much different than during teacher tech or preach about subjects than during online.

I know that a lot of graduate studies offer online courses, but not bachelor level courses. Have you tried Googling it or checking with your local college?

This is true, but I would be very careful that you take your online course with an accredited university, and not just an online university, or you risk putting in all the work and ending up with a degree that is not more useful than a piece of old newspaper!

What Online College are you participating in? (For Phillips and TFWFalcon)

i would like to know which is the best.. since going to college is not working for me.. too much money for daycare, etc.. so online college would be great for me.

I'm aware that Few online college is scam.. and some are Real credits that jobs do like.

but i'm wondering Is there help if you need help on specific question? i'm aware the tests are timed.. so you can't cheat looking, googling, etc..

Back