One way ticket to Mars?

SilverPanda

Reaction score
If you were given a free one way ticket to Mars, would you go?

I would go only if it was round trip. I'd love to visit Mars because its a totally different place but the question is for one way ticket.

No I wouldn't go. I don't want to leave my family, friends and loved ones behind. I think that in the future (like hundred years later) there will be a new life on Mars or another planet where we can go to live, especially if Earth keeps its growing population. We're running out of space here.

I would if it was round trip but one way ticket.. noo.. I don't want to leave my friends and family behind!

That's too long trip to Mars, much worse than boat from LA to Tokyo.

Yes i go to Mars
HomePic.jpg
:)

SilverPanda said:
I think that in the future (like hundred years later) there will be a new life on Mars or another planet where we can go to live, especially if Earth keeps its growing population. We're running out of space here.

Interesting that you should bring this up. We’ve already discussed the possibility of setting up an AllDeaf Mars Colony. Maybe this will renew interest my proposal. :deal:

I would love to go to Mars in one way!! I do not need to come back to Earth anymore and my family soon will be gone!!!! :lol:

Besides I love go outter space and I do go crazy abt those!! Damn I wish I could go in that space or Mars or whatever!!! I wanna gooooooooooo! :cry:

i would go to mars if i am dead.. my wish is to have my ash spread in space :D

Luckysmile23 said:

I will try if possible... never know? 50 years from future might have spacecraft technology that will able to fly into space?

Luckysmile23 said:

SAme here too, that was my 1st wish to have my ash to be spreading in the space but depend on $$$ but from what I heard that there will be only $400 or more not sure tho.... or else my 2nd wish is to have my ash to be spreaded among my fav wolves in Yellowstone Park so I can roaming free and to prectect (sp sorry bad speller lol) wild wolves and I love them to death and they are my fav alwasy cuz I have some clothes with pix of wolf and mugs and key chin....etc...oh yes and pix of wolves on the wall... sigh want to be a wolf when I come back after death! That is my dream to come true! Sighs.... cant wait!

My hubby WOULD love to departuring the earth and living outter spaces anywhere... exploring espically Mars... Have good chance to new experience explore living on Mars!

Breath air ? Gonna be DOME HOME?

Back