One very amazing reason!

Welcome :wave: Now I gotta ask, where does the name robohonch come from - this inquiring mind wants to know :cool2:

Well, maybe I should let Rebecca answer it...a little test to see if she was really paying attention when I told her about it! :giggle:

Well, maybe I should let Rebecca answer it...a little test to see if she was really paying attention when I told her about it! :giggle:

Is because head 'honcho' at work and always work hard, like 'Robocop', very specific with work. Set example to employee to also work hard. They give nickname 'Robohonch' and is like sign name but hearies give. :giggle:

Ah ok, makes sense and very glad it was not what I was thinking :eek3: haha. It is a very complimentary nickname for work, congrats Robohonch :).

Welcome! I saw pixs of you two together on FB so I figured you out fast too! :giggle:

Enjoy your stay here and give your girlfriend a hug from me :)

Welcome! I saw pixs of you two together on FB so I figured you out fast too! :giggle:

Enjoy your stay here and give your girlfriend a hug from me :)

I will, seeing her tomorrow evening! But the first few hugs will only be from me! :lol:

Hey I think you're an awesome guy and I think you'll fit in here. See ya round AD! :wave:

Hey I think you're an awesome guy and I think you'll fit in here. See ya round AD! :wave:

Thanks! And I think this is a great place to fit in to, I've seen all the good it's brought to Rebecca...so I know this place is full of very good people! People well worth hanging out with :cheers:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well as for me, I hardly know you and I am surprise that you have a girlfriend, Rebecca, even if she is your friend.

I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well as for me, I hardly know you and I am surprise that you have a girlfriend, Rebecca, even if she is your friend.

I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi! Thank you! Just to clear up any confusion...Rebecca *is* my lovely girlfriend. :). She invited me to join AD...so I could learn more. ;)

Back