One very amazing reason!

Robohonch

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Terry, and I'm brand new here. :wave:

I am here to continue learning ASL, to learn how to better communicate, and grow in my relationship with my beautiful and amazing girlfriend. I am here to learn first, to ask questions later. I will be using the search function to browse the different threads, to learn about Deaf culture, to understand and grow in my respect for it. I will try not to step on any toes, so, please be gentle with this new guy ok? :lol:

I'd also like to personally thank you all for being an absolutely precious and very vital support system and valued group of friends for my girlfriend. When she is having a tough day, when life is just "hard" as it can be some days she comes to you for support and understanding...and the members here and the friends she has made here have "never" let her down. Please accept my :ty: for that, it's a beautiful thing that she can come and renew her spirit here, and you need to know that what you do for each other on a daily basis is so very outstanding and incredibly valuable! :ty: I have much respect for all of you! Much!

I'm well Sunshine, just finish long week of work, so tired but feeling fine. How about you?

So... Are you guys just hanging out in the living room posting to us?? :wave:

Back