One phone number each IP address

Why did you just name this specific VRS that voliates? I do not see that name anywhere in this link...
I checked and there wasn't so.

Qwerty123 - You sir, what's your point?

I checked and there wasn't so.

Qwerty123 - You sir, what's your point?

do you check careffully? take English class

purple broke rule with mvp redirect 200vp calls
use ip address in purple number to get 200vp calls

zvrs use program get call on 200vp

Nonetheless, some providers - and some users - have taken the view that the rules permit multiple providers to assign different telephone numbers to a single videophone.

The Commission Should Clarify that Only One VRS Provider Is Permitted to Assign Telephone Numbers to Devices Using the Same Protocol and the Same IP Address

Some providers have acted in the apparent belief that users may register with multiple default VRS providers, each of which assigns numbers associated with a single IP address. I I These arrangements create several problems. As an initial matter, arrangements in which multiple providers assign numbers to a single URI violate the Commission's Orders.

For example, when two or more VRS providers assign numbers to multiple devices with the same URI (i.e., at the same IP address), only one device will "ring."

The Commission Should Prohibit Multiple VRS Providers from Assigning Telephone Numbers to a Single IP Address, Regardless of the Protocol Used

Nonetheless, some providers - and some users - have taken the view that the rules permit multiple providers to assign different telephone numbers to a single videophone.

The Commission Should Clarify that Only One VRS Provider Is Permitted to Assign Telephone Numbers to Devices Using the Same Protocol and the Same IP Address

Some providers have acted in the apparent belief that users may register with multiple default VRS providers, each of which assigns numbers associated with a single IP address. I I These arrangements create several problems. As an initial matter, arrangements in which multiple providers assign numbers to a single URI violate the Commission's Orders.

For example, when two or more VRS providers assign numbers to multiple devices with the same URI (i.e., at the same IP address), only one device will "ring."

The Commission Should Prohibit Multiple VRS Providers from Assigning Telephone Numbers to a Single IP Address, Regardless of the Protocol Used
Excuse me, sir? Taking english class is offensive to me..I was graduated with high results in english, so shut your mouth.

from the IT side, there is always alternative ways in this, like any other, I mentioned in the other thread, I know this works, and mind you, I am a software engineer -- at university, so next time, watch your words, mister.

Excuse me, sir? Taking english class is offensive to me..I was graduated with high results in english, so shut your mouth.

from the IT side, there is always alternative ways in this, like any other, I mentioned in the other thread, I know this works, and mind you, I am a software engineer -- at university, so next time, watch your words, mister.

relax aussie guy crikey you got axe to grind?
stay on topic!

yeah me fail

stay on topic on the complaint, eh?

should have done that in the first place without resorting to petty insults.

sy8lmt.gif

Well, I'm pretty good with English and I'm not understanding tis petition. Are they saying that I must choose between my VP-200 or my new Purple netbook? Are they saying that we can't have both?

You still can not find where the word, "Purple" is?

Hmm... You should take a reading lesson.

Well, I'm pretty good with English and I'm not understanding tis petition. Are they saying that I must choose between my VP-200 or my new Purple netbook? Are they saying that we can't have both?
Netbook doesn't need any port forwarding and it is just a laptop - behaves like a laptop.

You still can not find where the word, "Purple" is?

Hmm... You should take a reading lesson.

That is exactly what I told qwerty in the other thread couple of months ago. I told him to re-read and read it again before putting the blame on Purple. Read it again, qwerty :deal: Well, I guess he didn't take my advice. :dunno: Maybe you are right, maybe he need a reading lesson.

Yes... it true about 'shame to Purple'

The reason he say that because on Purple website that mention 'use Sorenson VP even those number still work with Sorenson.' proof; http://www.purple.us/localnumber/10-Digit-Number-Vlog2.swf

Same with CSDVRS mention about like what Purple say that... now they update their website and then correct to become ZVRS. No longer input that information and its look better.

So that why qwerty123 view post and say 'shame to purple'.

Back