One-On-One ASL Buddy?

AlteLexi

Reaction score
I am almost completely deaf in my right ear and partially deaf in my left. I cannot tell my parents for personal reasons, therefore, I can't take ASL lessons. I fear that I am going to completely lose my hearing in my left. I know some sign (not very good at grammar). I have skype and my name on there is what.noise. Add me on there and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Our power is out at the moment :jaw: until FRIDAY :(( right now I am at my neighbor's house writing this.

I am almost completely deaf in my right ear and partially deaf in my left. I cannot tell my parents for personal reasons, therefore, I can't take ASL lessons. I fear that I am going to completely lose my hearing in my left. I know some sign (not very good at grammar). I have skype and my name on there is what.noise. Add me on there and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Our power is out at the moment :jaw: until FRIDAY :(( right now I am at my neighbor's house writing this.

Theres a thread on here about asl buddies, but you can AD me if you want, just let me know who you are. Pm me

I'd be happy to help with some ASL if you'd like. I'm Hearing, but I've passed 4 levels of ASL. PM me if you'd like to Skype for some help.

Back