One of my favorite jokes

DragonYoga

Reaction score
WARNING!!! The punchline is a play on words.

So there's two sisters. They run a ranch, and one day they decide it's time to buy a bull. One of the sisters goes to the county farm stock fair, and there she sees the perfect bull. After agreeing on the price, she asks if the seller can bring it back to her ranch for her. The man says, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I don't have a trailer I can use for you." So she sighs and says, "Ok. Wait here a sec. I'll have to contact my sister." So she goes to a telegram office and explains she needs to contact her sister to bring the trailer to get the bull. She finds out it's a dollar per word, and she only has one dollar left. So after some time thinking, she tells the man "Send this word: Comfortable." The man says, "Huh? Comfortable? How will that help you get the trailer?" She responds, "She's blonde. She'll read it slowly."

Good one.

Wearing her perfect black ball cap, perfect blonde ponytail through the gap, the blonde is driving her shiny black Jeep Wrangler along a Montana back road.

She looks out in the wheat stubble and sees another blonde trying to row a boat through the dirt.

The first blonde hits the pedals with perfect black riding boots, skids to a stop, and jumps out. She stalks to the edge of the field, arms akimbo, little fists clenched on her perfect hips.

"You're the kind of dumb blonde who gives the rest of us a bad name!" she shouts. "If I could swim, I'd go out there and kick your butt!"

gotta add. True story. In my jr year of high school, a blonde friend and I went out to try this restaurant, and as we got ready to eat our meal, I had to stop and watch. She was trying to get the ketchup out of a glass bottle, but it wouldn't come out. I finally took pity on her and pointed out the cap was still on. That solved the problem!

A blonde went to Florida to go to Disney World. On her way she seen the sign that lead to the exit ramp, it read Disney World Left. so she turned around and went back home.

:rofl: ... at all the above jokes! they're great ones! ... :doh: :rofl:

Back