one more to add to the bunch

cattlefarmer

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I’m a cattle farmer living in south western VA. I have 4 girls; the oldest is 15, 12 year old twins, and a 9 year old. One of my twins, my 9 year old, and myself are deaf. I’m mostly joined to hang out and have fun…

Welcome to alldeaf.

Interesting that only one twin is deaf. Must be fraternal twins :)

My twin brother is hearing, and I am deaf.

:wave: Chips Ahoy Mr Cattle Farmer and family. :welcome: aboard All Deaf, from upstate Floriduh on the right coast. :)

All Deaf is for Lovers! :laugh2:

Babyblue… My twins are so called “identical”. I had a problem with telling who was who for about 3 weeks. I did find some stuff that was different after looking at them. We did a lot of dipper marking for a while. My wife could tell who was who off there crying when they were first born. There are some days I will tickle them because I think there are messing with me and can’t tell myself.

They wear each others stuff and sometimes they will dress the same. With us signing most of the house it is easy for them to switch shirts and we would not know. They love to play the “I’m identical game” with us. I don’t think we have told them that there birth marks are different; now if it was not on there butts we would be good to go.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around, cattlefarmer. :wave:

Back