One Brave Little Dog

Inspiring. I couldn't find any captions, but I can see he is a therapy dog too.

What a dear little thing. How wonderful is it that we have the ingenuity and the resources to develop mobility aids for dogs like this!! He has adapted to his "wheels" so well.

Did they say how he lost his front legs? It looked like in the pictures in the snow, he still had his legs, is that right?

Loved his little floaties when he was in the bath!

A sweet, inspiring story all around. Thanks for sharing it.

What a dear little thing. How wonderful is it that we have the ingenuity and the resources to develop mobility aids for dogs like this!! He has adapted to his "wheels" so well.

Did they say how he lost his front legs? It looked like in the pictures in the snow, he still had his legs, is that right?

Loved his little floaties when he was in the bath!

A sweet, inspiring story all around. Thanks for sharing it.

He used different type of aid, the clip just before the snow shows it, looks like a mini sleigh!!

Adorable dog, I have excatly same colour/ same breed here at home, only mine has shorter legs and can image if mine had lost his leg/s (not that i wish it would happen) Like Kandu, he would adapt very well because it's his character to adapt and he's very well loved!!!

Here's what they said about the dog, he was born with no front legs. The first owners thought the dog was useless so they were going to put him to sleep. But, the vet said maybe someone will want him. They found a family to adopt the dog. That family made him the rolling harness that he uses outside. They made him a plastic sled to use in the snow. They are teaching him to swim. The dog's name is "Can Do". He visits patients in the hospital to make them feel better. Like I said earlier in my previous post - what a nice story...

Back