On Oprah....last night (Warning: Graphic Content)

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Did anyone watch Oprah last night? The woman that was mauled and eaten by a Chimp was a guest. She finally unveiled her face on TV for the first time. She is blind, has no nose, no hands (only 1 thumb).

She was a beautiful woman before the accident! Her face now is really horrific, Oprah said she had never seen something this bad before, even burn victims.

She can still talk/hear....but has to eat via a straw and cannot breathe thru her nose. But the woman has spirit! And determination.

She hopes to have a face and nose transplant in the future. And had sued the ower of the Chimp for $50 million.......

No, I didn't get to watch that show yesterday or last night. One of my close friends had seen it yesterday.

BTW, does Women Entertainment channel or Oxygen channel still show the rebroadcast series of Oprah?

No I did not see that either, but I have a lot of sympathy for that woman.

well, that chimp should never be anyone's pet in the first place. They need to stay in the wilds.

well, that chimp should never be anyone's pet in the first place. They need to stay in the wilds.

I agree! OMG, I do so much agree! What is a little hard to understand (for me) is that the Chimp was raised from a baby, even had a baby bottle....then turned into a cold-bloodied killer.....just wondering if or what set that Chimp off!....The lady did take care of the chimp, time to time, but she admitted she was "scared" of it.....

I agree! OMG, I do so much agree! What is a little hard to understand (for me) is that the Chimp was raised from a baby, even had a baby bottle....then turned into a cold-bloodied killer.....just wondering if or what set that Chimp off!....The lady did take care of the chimp, time to time, but she admitted she was "scared" of it.....

simple - you can take animal out of jungle but you cannot take jungle out of him.

simple - you can take animal out of jungle but you cannot take jungle out of him.

Rather an over-simplistic explaination.

THe more closely related the animal to humans are... the more dangerous they turn out to be.

I means there's a reason why dogs and cats don't go for the gonads, the eyes, the jugular... usually other animals go for the limbs. Primates actually do recognize where the vulnerable parts are.

Anyone who is willing to mess with man's closest relatives is a bloody dumbass. Not only you're sharing mostly similar behaviours, you're also sharing the same behavours that could be misinterpreted.

Rather an over-simplistic explaination.

THe more closely related the animal to humans are... the more dangerous they turn out to be.

I means there's a reason why dogs and cats don't go for the gonads, the eyes, the jugular...

Anyone who is willing to mess with man's closest relatives is a bloody dumbass. Not only you're sharing mostly similar behaviours, you're also sharing the same behavours that could be misinterpreted.

:Ohno:

I remember hearing about this woman on the radio a few months ago and they even had a copy of the 911 call she made as she was being attacked. Really chilling stuff

We saw last night yes....... So horrified to see that poor lady's face so mauled up real bad!!!!! WOW that blew our minds when we saw that on news last night..... YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better stay away from chimps no matter what if they are so friendly or not....... NO WAY to be close to that any apes!!!!!!! Very scary to see her face like that.....

Back