OMG rid on my keyboard

Travis, just buy a new one. They come cheap at Walmart for like 5 bucks. Also, quit eating at the computer if you want to keep the keyboard nice and clean. Otherwise, buy a plastic cover from Best Buy or Fry's or other electronics stores.

I actually loved my Dell key board. So, one day I took the time and took everything apart, including each keys and what not. Mind you, I had this key board for two years and i could not believe how much crap is in there. Glad I cleaned it out....

You should do the same. Couple screws on the back if it applies to you and clean away!

Lucia, I am asking you as a member to lay off on Travis.

You of all people should know about sensitivity especially when you shared many stories of living in so many group homes yet you cannot show a speck of sensitivity towards Travis.

I don't know what your problems are but projecting them onto Travis doesn't do him fair at all. Put him on ignore if he bothers you so much. You have become quite insulting towards members the past few months. When you do post, it is to insult/berate.

that is complication because OTV said doesn't have key retainer, he said he said okay I am brought on keyboard!! I ask client said he is very said okay! I guess I already brought new keyboard usb on netbook is call emachines.I have back up computer!!!! I told my client said don't worr you are good keyboard on usb! simply!

Back