OMG rid on my keyboard

key is white broken is very plastic because good idea tape cool i am stress reduce forget it leave it serious on the tape do you think?

I think I would look for a cheap new keyboard.

The basic ones don't cost much. A cheap one on sale would only cost about $10.

Why not you feed your keyboard to AlleyCat's cats ... they will lick your keyboards for free.

Why not you feed your keyboard to AlleyCat's cats ... they will lick your keyboards for free.

They will, if they're sticky enough. And leave a few teeth marks while they're at it. Nothing like having a personalized keyboard! :D

Seriously, I did not know you could put the keyboard in the dishwasher. I would think it would really mess up the USB plug.

I just vacuum and use canned air.

it's true business. if you look on the back of your keyboard you will often find the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. which means it is ok to put in your dishwasher

I will go to instead on keyboard figure out thinking tomorrow i see find out support may help fix try hope be solve?

yes it is true, you can now dunk your keyboard in the tub for a scrubbing!
SEAL SMART

check out craigslist for the free stuff. a lot of free computer stuff there or for sale

CALL OTV because good cheap is $6 dollar not bad keyboard, I found it call key retainter on keyboard broken white! not !

i am skills fast on keyboard good hard work i love keyboard than netbook is smal instead better fast skill speed type and include mouse also keyboard is usb is very lucky I am happy!!! I am caln down reduce my stress my thinking right now! I hate small on netbook is small pretty slow on not fast! whoa I am fast! I am very fast easy wow I am usually skills on keyboard :D I am happy!

I struggle on dirty on my keyboard! crap my idiot lol hahah crazy damn it lol funny I thought to play games on keyboard because rid my keyboard is eeew hair funny crap on OMLA

Laughing..you are so funny, how about before you lon on to your pc...use
Q-tips and peroxide.(but make sure you squeeze out so not real wet and then clean the entire thing...please..laughing:wave:

Laughing..you are so funny, how about before you lon on to your pc...use
Q-tips and peroxide.(but make sure you squeeze out so not real wet and then clean the entire thing...please..laughing:wave:

that is interesting!! I learn it thank!

i already brought new keyboard is very good quality!I pretty sound I learn it

Back