Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I just took a home pregnancy test and....

I'M PREGNANT!!!

I and Abel will be going to Planned Parenthood tomorrow to confirm. We are so excited! This will be our first child!

APRIL FOOLS!!! :giggle: Y'all are noobs if y'all fell for it! :giggle:

The Uber-common April Fool's joke. :D

Problem is, two friends told me some pretty heavy news and I'm not sure how to take their news. One of them told me last night and the other one told me today and it was similiar to a story printed in today's newspaper about a robbery last night. Hmmmm.

:DHaha! You all can't fool me! I fooled 11 people in ONE day Yesterday, ha!

They said " oh f*ck why do I forget april fool's", I laughed my a** off! I told em' its their old age who can forget or couldn't remember , LOL !

Next Year, I bet I'll strike 2 many ppl like this one, a very GOOD One! Ha ha ha !

Alex, I got something for YOU and i'll email You soon! Ha ha You'll love it , its funny!

Have FUN everyone! :D :D

I haven't had time to pull pranks because I was so busy typing up the research paper for English Comp II.

Yes, no April Fool's joke either.

hahaha i knew its april fool joke.. hehehe.. :giggle: i fooled my son TJ twice and my husband once.. hehe.. i cant believe i got them both! :D

now wouldn't it be funny if she was really pregnant and didn't know it yet

What would u really do if u really actually got pregnant now? If that is too personal, then disregard the question. :)

What would u really do if u really actually got pregnant now? If that is too personal, then disregard the question. :)

We'd keep the baby. But, we are not planning on having kids until much later - we want us to have fun and do stuff before kids. :)

We'd keep the baby. But, we are not planning on having kids until much later - we want us to have fun and do stuff before kids. :)

That was my plan with my first hubby at the age of 24...thought we would start a family in our 30s but oops I got pregnant while I was an undergrad student. Yea, I was upset and cried cuz I wasnt ready and I thought I would have to give up school but made it through and have no regrets. I have a wonderful 10 year old. It is true that better to grab fun and other stuff before kids cuz kids are a LOT of work and EXPENSIVE!!! I wanted to buy a house before kids and now I have 2 kids and still not a homeowner. LOL!

Back