OMG.. i really need help fast!

A

Animal_Lover

today, my stupid teacher made last minute for me about the researching animal conservation..

anyway this research that i suppose to find information about conflict between not to support animal conservation or to support animal conservation..

i did found alot of animal conservation support information but i cant find any information about not to support animal conservation on google search...

plz help me here!

good luck, animal_lover, hope you can find it asap. I have no clue where to find that. hope someone will.

look for sites that say the groups for conservation are wrong. To find disagreeing opinions you have to think what words would be used to oppose the goal and search for them.

I would look for negative affects wildlife sanctuaries

you could also check for overpopulation and "threatened species".
Affects of over population of polar bears which are a protected species

In the US we have protected species such as the Butler gardner snake that in some areas the DNR refuses to say whether there are more of them or people living in the state of Wisconsin.

Hope that helps get you on the right track.

metamantis

yea but i want an information about like umm but we need leathers for clothes to warm us the human while another ppl argue about leather is from tiger and tiger are soon to no longer live in this world.. that what i mean

Back