OMG I have offically become my Mother

josey

Reaction score
I said
" Look with your eyes not your hands ! " today at the store .
YIKES !!
I hate that when she would say that . what do you find your self saying tat you HATEd coming from your Parent
kim

We all will eventually become our parents. That's life.

As long as it's not bad, I'm fine. I've seen kids becoming abusive parents and blame it on their parents who were abusive. You control your own life, not your parents.

It's a terrifying realization,isn't it? I have moments when I say or do something and think, "Oh no, it's happening." :)

I have noticed that I behave like my mother more and more everyday-- with the lip movements (You have to see my mother and me to understand what lip movements we do when we are bored.. lol) and how we will get mad in the same way-- by glaring at somebody.
All of my life, I TRIED to not be like my mother because she could become so somber and so "Finnish-y" which I don't want to convey but... I am doomed. I am already "Finnish-y".

dancing around and making a dork out myself while cooking ... thats my mom

My mother is wonderful. She did give birth to me after all. :D

Someday I hope to be half of the person she is.

LOL, there's are times I say something, I end up being like my own mother.... :tears:

LOLOL...my husband has strict orders to SHOOT me if I ever turn out to be like my mother. She has her finer points, but she's also manipulative and VERY set in her ways...but she does know that by now she needs to choose her battles VERY carefully.

Just couldn't believe it from my

mouth these words . Don't get me wrong Mom's are good but I could almost die at the store as a kid when she would say that lol

KIm

Back