Omfg!!

athleticandy88

Reaction score
On the way to school this morining it started to rain! so I pulled in the parking lot where the Student park and went to a closer door to get into the door and I was told once before that they were not allowed to open it because they could get written up! well, finally a teacher comes up and start saying don't raise your voice at me and I didn't I was talking loud so that my voice would reach her while she was coming from the hall to the door, because indoor voice doesn't go thru glass doors, finally she open it up talk doing her stupid hand motion shit as I am retarded saying if the kids open the door they get written up, and I was like ok but you dont have to talk to me like that I'm not retarded I can hear you well. and she went off and wrote me up! I havent been sent to the office yet but my gawd that f.. up, seriously? I have $5,000.00 hearing aids and they couldn't open a door for me even though I go to the school, I'm in no danger at all. Im not a stranger, the kids sitting in the hallway knows who I am and w/e but they cant do it due to safety, well if they want me to walk then they can enjoi getting a bill for fixing my hearing aids. I mean this is bull shyt isn't it? or is it not?

Sounds like BS to me athleticandy88!! I remember those times in school I'd get wrote &/or suspended for the stupidest things. But some I had coming LoL. But even at wrokr I've been wrote up for stupid things. Especially when some was an accident. But think they care? No..Oh well I signed the paper & trash the copy for me:) So yeah I agree thats BS!!

Explain to them that U can stay in the rain with your hearing air or they will have be pay for your new hearing aid.

she seem to like to write up for small thing. ingore her! tell the prinicpal or whoever your side of story!

Maybe I will be the unpopular one here but I disagree with you. There are reasons they want doors like that locked and secured.

Just the other day, there was a rash of school shootings. Now they are learning the gunman in the Colorado school had scoped out the school for 2 days and wandered the building for an hour before the shooting.

With all that said, I understand the concern about the hearing aids. Perhaps you could talk to an administrator to see about another option such as a closer parking spot for you.

Timeline Shows Gunman Cased School Before Shooting

Rick Sallinger
Reporting

(CBS4) BAILEY, Colo. A timeline of the Platte Canyon High School shooting was released Wednesday and showed the gunman conducted surveillance for several hours over a period of two days.

The timeline was established by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, primarily by examining a video tape from the lone security camera at the school.

It was around 11:30 a.m. the day before Duane Morrison shot and killed Emily Keyes and himself when he was first recorded at the school.

His jeep was spotted in the upper administration parking lot leaving about a half hour later at noon.

The next day, September 27, the tape showed that Morrison arrived in the upper administration parking lot at 8:42 a.m. and left 2 minutes later at 8:44 a.m.

The camera then showed his car parked in the student lot at 8:46 a.m.

Morrison then apparently left the area for about an hour. At 8:57a.m., the camera showed his car gone from parking space but at 9:44 a.m., Morrison's car was back in same spot.

One hour and 9 minutes later, the camera would catch the gunman leaving his jeep and mixing in with students returning to class. At 10:53 a.m., Morrison was seen on the video exiting the vehicle.

Not until 48 minutes later does the first call come from the school at 11:40. Less than 3 minutes later the first deputy arrived at Platte Canyon High School.

About 4 hours later, SWAT team members burst into the classroom where Morrison opened fire on hostage Emily Keyes.

"The single gunshot wound Emily sustained was caused by Morrison," said Steve Johnson from the CBI.

Since then, exit doors at the school have been locked and the single entry point is being manned.

"We've had that opportunity now to mourn and now we are going to go forth and not let things like this happen again," said Park County Sheriff Fred Wegener.

The timeline may help answer the question "how" but the "why" is still unanswered. The FBI has been asked to analyze Morrison's suicide letter to try and help answer that question.

Information gathered by the CBI is being shared with authorities investigating the Amish school shootings in Pennsylvania.

(© MMVI CBS Television Stations, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

I'm with Taylor.

Maybe you should keep an umbrella or hat with you. There's always a possibility that you'll get caught in a rain shower somewhere, not near an open door.

Bottom line, you are responsible for your HA's; no one else is (excluding anyone intentionally damaging them).

BTW, you knew the rules:
I was told once before that they were not allowed to open it....

Back