OMFG! Look at PS3 prices @ eBay!

kurtcs

Reaction score
$4000 for a PS3. Anyone want to buy it. You get FREE shipping. But buy now and we'll take off 1 cent. You only play $3999.99.
What a bargain!! Buy now and I, Billy Maise, will throw in a free 5 pound tub of oxyclean, the amazing cleaner that cleans with the power of oxygen, a $50 dollar value free.

eBay - ps3, Systems, Games items on eBay.com

wtf..? :eek3:

-Fuck to Ebay
-Fuck to Sony
-Fuck to PS3

I just almost to changed my mind about not want get PS3 because Sony is real fucked up right now. I'm happy to get Xbox 360 and MS is doing great job.

no way in hell am I gonna waste $4,000 for that shit!

Yea, it's FUCKIN' sick, those idiots out there that will pay for it just for the bragging rights! That makes me so fuckin' sick!:mad:

The problem with this is that a lot of these are pretty likely to be totally bogus.

lmao yeah...I feel pity for ppl who would have to waste more than $4000 on just one console...but what about the warranty?

And even I checked in eBay recently.... There is a a 60Gb PS3 in there going for $12,000! :sure: and the scary part is someone will pay it. :eek3:

I remember reading some stories about how some people bidded on Xbox 360 only to discover that they're getting the boxes, not the console itself.

Well, now eBay started strictly on PS3.. Must be shown receipt with picture before to sell.

Oh please! that lots of money and rip it off! I refused buy for $4,000 heck no way!!!

I am sure no one will not buy for that!

And even I checked in eBay recently.... There is a a 60Gb PS3 in there going for $12,000! :sure: and the scary part is someone will pay it. :eek3:

12,000?! Damn that's the price I would pay for a nice used CAR. but for a PS3? fuck that. 12,000 for a 600 console equals to pretty obscene profit.

I got a even more obscene deal for u on ebay just lookie it there

eBay: 2 Sony PlayStation 3 60gb w/ lots of Extras (item 280050094768 end time Nov-23-06 18:45:00 PST)

Maybe I should have what the seller is smoking now :lol:

Now I know why I chose not to buy a 360 at launch time and pay thru my nose on ebay and being nervous if I got scammed.... I wouldnt even want to do the same thing for a PS3. After all I got a lot of patience and I can wait until spring or fall 2K7 to pick up a PS3 at my usual EBGames store.

I remember reading some stories about how some people bidded on Xbox 360 only to discover that they're getting the boxes, not the console itself.

Yeah I remember about that and that was pretty stupid and they felt like they got robbed but lucky the money came back to the ppl instead of the sellers who try to sell fake shit on ebay.

Nahh, its all LEGAL... Cuz PS3 is very rare!! I bet PS3 will sold out in less than one hour in some stores on this morning or yesterday...

PS3 may be rare but only for perhaps like 2 to 4 months until Sony builds more PS3's.

But then its now a sellers market on the PS3's and Im reading stories of PS3 camping and fights breaking out at the stores.

Pathetic....It seems there is more money than brains nowadays when it comes to launch consoles....

It just proves that the old saying attributed to P.T. Barnum was right. ;)

Back