Older Women, Younger Men

I agree with Reba -- just go for it. :fingersx:

My fiancee is a few years young than me. :giggle: It's harmless since the age is just a number unless, if one significant other is more mature enough to treat you well. ;)
Hubby is 1 1/2 years younger than me, and our daughter's hubby is 1 year younger than her. Not much of a difference but still some difference in age. It's a great combination for them and us. :)

My hubby is almost 2 years younger than me and I love to tease him saying that I can reel in young and fresh meat!

Go for it, Gemma and see how it goes from there. Maybe it will turn out to be a casual dating relationship.

Hope u feel flattered that younger men ask u out!

I think older men who prefer young women have issues with their own mortality...as if dating a younger woman will keep them from getting older! :roll:

Hubby told me that when he was single he got tired of dating young girls who were too silly.

Hubby is 1 1/2 years younger than me, and our daughter's hubby is 1 year younger than her. Not much of a difference but still some difference in age. It's a great combination for them and us. :)

:lol: Well, my fiancee is only 3 years younger than me. And, he is my first who is younger.

In Russia it's common to come across 16- or 17-year-old brides. Luckily they have started accepting two (or sometimes three) marriages in a lifetime.

Where did you get that information? Russia's law to allow marriage after 18 years old or older.

I think 13y too young 4 ur age it won't take last longer in marriage, but it's okay to have fun.

My sister in law is 4 years older than my brother. As for me, I've always gone for younger guys.

Well i know the deaf couples. The lady is 14 years older than her hubby. they have one 3 yrs old child together. He's 30 now.

I have seen lots of older ladies with younger guys that they have children together already in my girl's classmates or my son's classmates.

my maternal grandmother was 5 years older than my maternal grandfather and they were together for more than 50 years before my maternal grandfather died.

my father is 3 years older than my mother and they are still married
i don't see any thing wrong with age difference

i used to date guys that were young for me when i was in middle 20s while guys were in early 20s but i don't care.

I say give it a try, Gemma. I was a reluctant to date someone younger until I finally threw caution to the wind and accepted an invitation from the guy I've had a relationship with for 4 years now. He is 6 years younger than I.

I say give it a try, Gemma. I was a reluctant to date someone younger until I finally threw caution to the wind and accepted an invitation from the guy I've had a relationship with for 4 years now. He is 6 years younger than I.

:giggle:

And I thought that I was robbing the craddle!

I agree most with the Aders. The age is no difference but the most important is LOVE.
My brother is 20 years senior than his girlfriend. Her parents are almost same age as my brother. They approved him for letting him dating their daughter. What her cool parents are?!!
My family think it's a bad idea because the girlfriend is too young for my brother, etc. I told them so what? It's their business. I just wanted to see that they are happy and they are very much in love. I am happy for them as well.

I have dated older and younger men in the past. They all thought I am 35-40 but I am 52, BTW. I feel so good about my age.

So, go for it, Gemma! :)

I don't see anything wrong with it I'm 46 and there had been guys in their 30s that have ask me out.

My wife is 5 years younger than me. She is 22 and I am 27. She is very mature for her age and she really didn't like the club scenes or any games. That is what I loved about her, that is probably the only reason I started seriously dating her. We are very happily married.

My beloved husband, Andrew was 8 years younger than me. We did not think of number of ages, love is more important.

cougar men are hottie ! :naughty: Let me know if you need us to donation $$ to replacement your new bed. PM's us ! ;)

:lol: that would be nice, mabye I would be able to get a good nights sleep then. bed is old and beat up lol.

Back